Principal Revenue Operations Analyst at NextRoll
AdRoll is looking for a proven and collaborative Principal Revenue Operations Analyst to join the AdRoll Revenue Operations team. This is a highly visible role that will report into our Head of Revenue Operations and work closely with Senior Leadership in Sales, Finance & Marketing, to develop and execute our sales strategy, model and forecast revenue scenarios, track business performance metrics, and guide the sales organization toward company-level sales goals. We strongly believe in team chemistry and having a lot of fun while staying true to the core values that have made us successful. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced culture, has a proven track record of working cross-functionally to get results, and is willing to roll up their sleeves to convert ideas to action. If you are passionate about sales strategy, growth, and innovation, then come join us!
Our work environment is one where ambition thrives and so will you. We help every employee discover their full potential by giving them opportunities to expand their skill set and develop their career at NextRoll. Don't think you have all the skills required for this role? That's okay, we're committed to helping all of our employees learn and grow.The impact you’ll make:
- You’ll apply thought leadership and analytical skills to help senior leadership architect strategic priorities.
- Provide operational excellence to foster innovation and growth.
- Draw insights from rigorous analyses, develop informed recommendations, and lead implementation on the most important opportunities and challenges the revenue-driving teams face.
- Leverage a data-driven approach in identifying opportunities for efficiency across the customer acquisition funnel and counsel senior business leaders about needed changes.
- Track operational performance tracking, manage financial/operational metrics to monitor performance and understand our goals, and complete ad-hoc analysis to inform strategic decisions around the sales pipeline.
- Identify important business blockers and opportunities and provide recommendations to improve/capitalize at the executive level.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or Finance or IT or equivalent experience.
- 7+ yrs experience in analytical and strategic roles within Sales, Strategy, Operations or Finance. A background in management consulting is a strong plus.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills; proven ability to work effectively with individual contributors, management, and executive leadership.
- Proficiency with SQL, SOQL, and Data Visualization tools (Tableau, Einstein Analytics). Strong conceptual understanding of Salesforce.
- Advanced communication, facilitation, and presentation skills used to position the vision and strategy of a project with a broad range of audiences, as well as ability to articulate views clearly and concisely.
- Ability to define and measure critical metrics, build forecasts and dashboards for revenue driving teams to easily understand the health of the business, and find opportunities and build strategies to help them hit their goals.
- Have owned & designed end to end sales funnel reporting.
- Competitive salary and commission
- Stock options
- Paid holidays
- Health & Dental insurance
- Life Insurance
- Bike to Work scheme (when we go back!)
- Lots of (virtual) social events and swag
- The opportunity to win the coveted Golden Bagel award!
AdRoll, a division of NextRoll, offers ambitious e-commerce brands the AdRoll Growth Platform to create connected, personalized digital advertising, email marketing, and onsite experiences that work together to accelerate business growth. Powered by proprietary data and AI, AdRoll customers can launch, coordinate, and measure cross-channel marketing campaigns with ease. Built for performance, our Growth Platform sees 37,000 customers generate more than $246 billion in sales annually. To learn more visit www.adroll.com.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics.