Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest. Affirm, Inc. proudly includes Affirm, PayBright, and Returnly.
Affirm is looking for a world-class Revenue Enablement Manager to own the end-to-end sales and client success training programs. Working with cross-functional teams, you will design and deliver comprehensive training programs that provide onboarding, product specific, and ongoing development as our company grows and scales.
The ideal candidate has a proven track record of broad sales experience working with high growth start-ups. You’re a self-starter who can create scalable programs, work with little direction, deliver measurable increases in productivity and are excited about the opportunity to shape the development of our quickly growing team.What You'll Do
- Manage the full lifecycle of design, development and execution of training for our sales and client success teams, aligned to the goals of the commercial organization
- Deliver presentations and modules for onboarding and ongoing training programs
- Create and maintain an inventory of current skills, processes, and knowledge, working with the commercial leadership team to identify strengths and areas for development
- Support product launches and rollouts
- Work with team to manage workstreams and activities that make our sales, client success, and strategic partnerships teams more efficient and effective
- Manage the use of relevant tools and software
- Craft effective sales playbooks in close collaboration with revenue operations and the cross functional teams
- 7+ years of work experience, primarily in sales enablement in high growth start-ups
- Accomplished in building and implementing effective onboarding and sales training programs
- Someone who can create highly engaging programs from scratch
- Expert-level training and facilitation skills, both in-person and remote
- Ability to create and maintain a positive and open learning environment
- Someone who can work independently, ramp quickly to learn our business, and easily adapt to the highly competitive fintech industry
- Proficient in sales tools such as Salesforce as well as sales enablement tools
Location - Remote U.S.
Affirm is proud to be a remote-first company! The majority of our roles are remote and can be located anywhere in the U.S. and Canada (with the exception of the U.S. Territories, Quebec, Yukon, Nunavut, and the Northwest Territories) unless the job indicates a different global location. We are currently building operations in Spain, Poland, and Australia. Employees in remote roles have the option of working remotely or from an Affirm office in their country of hire, and may occasionally travel to an Affirm office or elsewhere for required meetings or team-building events. Our offices in Chicago, New York, Pittsburgh, Salt Lake City, San Francisco and Toronto will remain operational and accessible for anyone to use on a voluntary basis, subject to local COVID-19 guidelines.
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2020 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.