Revenue Operations, Compensation & Commissions Analyst at Udemy
| San Francisco
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:40 a.m. (PST) on Thursday, August 27, 2020
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Udemy for Business (UFB) Revenue Operations team’s mission is to enable all go-to-market teams to scale and grow top line revenue efficiently. The team supports our mission by delivering the process and information flows that drive the entire customer journey optimization, promoting cross-functional alignment, overseeing resource and performance planning, refining key processes to increase efficiencies, and adopting best-in-class tools and technologies to support the entire UFB go-to-market universe from lead generation to customer invoicing.
The ideal candidate will require a strong understanding of SaaS quota and compensation math, familiarity with SaaS sales operations organizations, and extensive modeling / excel experience. You need to be data-driven, detail-oriented, customer-focused, business-minded, and intellectually curious. You understand how impactful data can be in determining the right strategy, and how important smooth operations are to executing that strategy. You roll up your sleeves and thrive in highly dynamic environments while implementing the necessary processes and tools to advance best practices for our organization. This role reports directly to the Director, Revenue Operations. This is a new role to Udemy - come help build the program!
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Assist in annual global compensation plan strategy, guidelines, development and documentation
- Track attainment across the sales & customer success teams, including on-going Breadth of Performance analysis
- Analyze sales performance results and make recommendations to Sales Leaders, Finance and HR
- Oversee the commissions setup, processing, and analysis to ensure completeness and accuracy of commissions payments
- Manage global distribution of plans
- Provide visibility into plan/quota/attainment as well as payout information
- Compile analytics around commissions/bookings/revenue/attainment/ramp
- Work closely with Finance organization on commissions payroll activities and Sales / Customer Success organizations on inquiries, schedules and exceptions
- Establish yourself as a cross functional resource to identify, design and implement business processes that increase sales productivity and remove bottlenecks.
We're excited about you because you have:
- 2+ years experience in a Sales Operations or SaaS finance
- Experience working closely with senior sales leaders in a SaaS B2B business
- Experience with commissions software (i.e., CaptivateIQ, Xactly, Callidus, etc.)
- High degree of proficiency with SFDC
- Exceptional quantitative and MS Excel skills (sumifs, index/match and vlookup, table formulas).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Get-it-done mindset: not afraid to roll up your sleeves, getting into the data and analyses yourself, and doing what it takes to get the job done - while also thinking and acting at a strategic level.
We believe anyone can build the life they imagine through online learning. Today, more than 50 million students around the world are advancing their careers and passions by exploring and mastering new skills on Udemy, and expert instructors are able to share their knowledge with the world. Through our global marketplace and our solutions for businesses and governments, we connect people everywhere with the skills they need for success in work and life. We’re a close-knit bunch that enjoys problem-solving and collaboration, and we share a serious belief in the power of learning and teaching to change lives. Udemy’s culture encourages innovation, creativity, passion, and teamwork. We also celebrate our milestones and support each other every day.
Founded in 2010, Udemy is privately owned and headquartered in San Francisco’s SOMA neighborhood with offices in Denver (Colorado), Dublin (Ireland), Ankara (Turkey), Gurugram (India), and São Paulo (Brazil).
Udemy in the News
Udemy Raises 50 Million at a 2 Billion Dollar Valuation from Japanese Publisher Benesse
Paid Paternity Leave Should be the Norm in the U.S.
Breakdown of Most In-Demand Skills for 2020—Finance, Marketing, Sales and Engineering
How Investing in Yourself Today Will Set You Up for Career Success Tomorrow
Feedback Isn’t the Problem, but the Way That We Deliver It Is Broken
Read Full Job Description