As a key member of the Revenue Operations team, you will work closely with Customer Success teams, and Sales and Marketing to deeply understand and improve our go-to-market engine. You will drive projects to impact account usage, expansion and retention including projects from segmentation to adoption and renewal analysis, expansion playbook creation and implementation, overall productivity analysis and improvement.
As a member of the Revenue Operations team you will report to the Head of Revenue Strategy & Operations and work cross-functional with our Customer Success and Sales leadership to drive go-to-market team performance. You will be a part of a top-notch Operations team and work across San Francisco, Los Angeles, Austin, and Amsterdam, and Perm.What you’ll do
- Help define our account growth and retention strategy and support systems including segmentation, coverage, and job design required to meet the rapid growth of the business
- Define and optimize the customer journey and the playbooks Customer Success and AMs will leverage to drive customer adoption, growth, and retention
- Provide analytical thought leadership, create actionable business insights, and establish strategic operational priorities for the team
- 5+ years of Customer Success Ops, Revenue Ops, Sales Ops and / or Bus Ops experience at a fast-growing B2B SaaS company (experience as a CSM or AM additionally preferred)
- Deep understanding of SaaS models, product Led Growth (PLG) experience a major plus
- Strong analytical, operational, and project management foundation
- Ability to build strong trusting relationships with CX reps / leaders
- Subject matter expertise in modern tools; salesforce.com, Looker, GainSight etc
- Finance, or Management Consulting experience is a big plus
- Excellent health benefits that include medical, dental and vision
- Flexible time off
- 401k Matching
- Catered lunches + free snacks and drinks
- Team outings
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 5 million users and 20,000 paying customers, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EA, and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!