Some people go to work.
At RingCentral, you’ll change the way the world works.
RingCentral is the global leader in cloud-based communications and collaboration software. We are fundamentally changing the nature of human interaction—giving people the freedom to connect powerfully and personally from anywhere, at any time, on any device.
We’re a $1.5 billion company that’s growing at 30+% annually and we’re expanding our Finance Team to make sure we stay ahead of the competition.
We’re currently looking for a Sales FP&A Manager who will be highly visible in driving world-class forecasting, planning, and insights for key Sales leaders across our Enterprise and Small Business GTM motions.
The FP&A team works closely with the CFO and senior executives to plan the business and allocate budget and resources to the company’s strategic initiatives. This is a fantastic opportunity for a finance professional to join a dynamic, high-growth environment and accelerate their development.
● Interface with the Sales leaders to develop monthly forecasts and ensure spending in accordance with budgets
● Building deep business partner relationships across the organization to drive growth and efficiency
● Preparing monthly and quarterly management reporting - analyzing financial results, distilling/synthesizing key trends, assessing current and future business risk, and communicating key messages to senior management
● Prepare presentations and provide recommendations to senior management
● Participate in strategic data analysis, research and modeling for senior company leadership.
To succeed in this role you must have:
● 5-8 years of experience in sales FP&A, equity research, investment banking or related fields
● Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics preferred
● Experience supporting major functional areas within an organization, with experience in financial analysis, headcount/resource management and business metric reporting
● Experience with financial systems such as Hyperion, Cognos, Business Objects, SAP, Anaplan, or Netsuite
● High proficiency in Excel - building financial and decision support models
● Self-starter that adapts well to change in a fast-paced, dynamic workplace
● Clear and effective communication skills, both verbal and written
● Great attitude, willingness to perform and get things done.
What we offer:
RingCentral offers all the work/life benefits you could ever want, (and none of the micromanagement.)
Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance
Health Savings Account (HSA), Flexible Spending Account (FSAs) and Commuter Benefits
401K match and ESPP
Wellness programs including 1:1 wellness coaching through TaskHuman and meditation guidance through Headspace
Paid parental leave and new parent gift boxes
Employee Assistance Program (EAP) with counseling sessions available 24/7
Rocket Lawyer services that provide legal advice, document creation and estate planning
Employee bonus referral program
RingCentral’s Finance team gives you an incredible opportunity to manage stratospheric growth and learn from the best. It’s an unmatched opportunity to put your professional and personal growth on an upward trajectory. You’ll lead change at a $1.5 billion company that’s growing 30% every year—in a people-first environment designed to power your career.
Our work culture is the backbone of our success. And don’t just take our word for it: we are recognized as a Best Place to Work by Glassdoor, the Top Work Culture by Comparably and hold local BPTW awards in every major location. Bottom line: We are committed to hiring and retaining great people because we know you power our success. RingCentral offers on-site, remote and hybrid work options optimized for the ways we work and live now.
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of business cloud communications and contact center solutions based on its powerful Message Video Phone™ (MVP™) global platform. More flexible and cost effective than legacy on-premises PBX and video conferencing systems that it replaces, RingCentral® empowers modern mobile and distributed workforces to communicate, collaborate, and connect via any mode, any device, and any location. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.