Senior Finance Analyst at KeepTruckin
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone’s lives. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront and named a Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020.About the Role:
As a Senior Financial Analyst at KeepTruckin, you'll provide financial support as a partner to the Research & Development (R&D) teams including Software & Hardware Engineering, Product, Supply Chain, and Data. Moreover, you will interact with department leaders, FP&A team members, and other corporate teams to represent the R&D organization you support.What You'll Do:
• Maintain global department budget forecasts and analyses, reviewing top line as well as headcount and OPEX projections
• Conduct budget variance analyses and share results and insights with department leaders
• Partner more broadly with the R&D teams to understand vendors, drivers & future trends and share insights with the team
• Drive projects and ad hoc analyses to support business decisions made by leaders of the R&D team
• Support annual and long-range planning with FP&A and accounting team
• Drive process and reporting automation and other efficiencies
• Collaborate with Operations Finance manager on analyses relating to product initiatives and hardware development as related to non-inventory OPEX costs
• 3+ years of relevant experience
• Strong financial modeling, forecasting and analysis skills
• Strong communication and cross-collaboration skills with both peers and executives
• Experience with SaaS metrics and GAAP accounting concepts
• Expert in Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets; hands-on experience preferred on NetSuite, Salesforce, and Zuora; Adaptive and SQL / Macro programming experience a plus
• Experience in a fast-paced, venture-backed startup environment
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.