You’ll join our FP&A team reporting to our Sr. Manager, FP&A to help support the AdRoll business unit. In this role, you will partner directly with finance and AdRoll BU leadership to support the exciting transition from a Media-led to a SaaS-led revenue model.
As a key member of the FP&A team you will collaborate closely with Sales, Customer Success and Marketing to forecast revenue, model key initiatives and measure performance. You will support the business through annual planning, monthly forecasts and close. As the company continues to grow, you will help measure and define KPIs, assess areas of investment and drive efficiency by continually improving processes. You will build strong partnerships with your peers within the finance organization, as well as finance and BU leadership. You thrive in a fast paced environment and enjoy rolling up your sleeves to uncover insights to drive the business forward.
Our work environment is one where ambition thrives and so will you. We help every employee discover their full potential by giving them opportunities to expand their skill set and develop their career at NextRoll. Don't think you have all the skills required for this role? That's okay, we're committed to helping all of our employees learn and grow.The impact you’ll make:
- Assist in annual planning, monthly forecasting and monthly close processes
- Work closely with Sales and Customer Success organizations, identifying risk and opportunity in the revenue forecast and analyzing results
- Maintain BU revenue model, understanding drivers, pacing, past performance and future initiatives
- Play a key role in strategic decisions by providing thorough financial models
- Perform ad hoc analyses, including, but not limited to marketing ROI, pricing, efficiency analyses
- Help establish, track and manage key departmental budgets in Anaplan
- 7+ years experience in FP&A, strategic planning, corporate finance, management consulting or investment banking
- Advanced Excel skills and comfort dealing with large datasets
- Aptitude for highly strategic analysis with expert modeling skills and keen attention to detail, producing well-thought-out and reliable analyses
- Ability to build strong relationships, obtain cross-functional alignment and influence decisions
- Strong written and verbal communication and the ability to communicate complex concepts across teams
- Ability to think through complex problems and comfort dealing with ambiguity
- Experience with financial planning software and financial systems
- AdTech or SaaS industry background
- Experience with Anaplan and/or Tableau
- Competitive salary, equity, and fully covered medical
- One month of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 3 months of paid pregnancy disability leave
- 3 months of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child, etc.)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
AdRoll, a division of NextRoll, is an ecommerce marketing platform that gives growing direct-to-consumer (D2C) brands the power to connect with people everywhere they go online. The AdRoll Platform is fueled by our pioneering use of machine learning to analyze real-time performance advertising data – and that early work is why more than 120k brands have relied on us since 2007. We believe in shopping local, shopping small, and giving every ecommerce marketer across fashion, beauty, health & wellness, travel, and more, the marketing automation – aka superpowers – they need to connect with customers and grow their business.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please notify us to request accommodation.