Senior Financial Analyst, Digital Advertising at Wish
Wish is a mobile e-commerce platform that flips traditional shopping on its head. We connect hundreds of millions of people with the widest selection of delightful, surprising, and—most importantly—affordable products delivered directly to their doors. Each day on Wish, millions of customers in more than 160 countries around the world discover new products. For our over 1 million merchant partners, anyone with a good idea and a mobile phone can instantly tap into a global market.
We're fueled by creating unique products and experiences that give people access to a new type of commerce, where all are welcome. If you’ve been searching for a supportive environment to chase your curiosity and use data to investigate the questions that matter most to you, this is the place.Job Description
Wish is looking for a highly motivated analyst to join our growing FP&A team. Reporting into our Financial Planning & Analysis team, the Digital Advertising Senior Financial Analyst role is responsible for monitoring insights, metrics, performance, and budget for Wish’s spend on the Facebook platform for both install and re-engagement spend. This teammate will also be responsible for determining the optimal level and disbursement of spend within the Google, Facebook and other channels. They will work closely with our Digital Ads team to evaluate performance and develop a spend strategy that optimizes our return on investment.
The ideal candidate has a strong analytical and consultative mindset, the ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment delivering against tight deadlines, flexibility and adaptability to take on new projects, and a passion for scaling operations through automation.
What you'll be doing:
- Create and maintain complex finance digital ad spend models to support business decision making and forecast efforts related to spend
- Compare and analyze trends in traffic, conversion, and spend across the Google entities and across countries and regions
- Work with the digital ads team to develop and monitor ad spend budgets and communicate expected results
- Extract, analyze, and collate data from a variety of sources to create both regular and ad hoc reporting related to digital advertising
- Seek out improvements in our internal reporting and performance monitoring to drive accuracy, better insights, and more streamlined processes.
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar analytical or financial role
- Digital Ad analysis experience strongly preferred (Google and Facebook ad experience highly valuable)
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Comfortable navigating ambiguity and delivering on deadlines in fast-paced environments
- Advanced Excel skills, and proficient in building financial models and financial reports
- Ability to synthesize and aggregate multiple sources of data
- Experience working in a high-growth company or division, collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Understanding of databases and data querying is a plus (SQL, Tableau)
#LI-RS1 #LI-RemoteAdditional Information
Wish values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.