Senior Financial Analyst - Financial Reporting at Druva
Druva delivers data protection and management for the cloud era. Druva Cloud Platform is built on AWS and offered as-a-Service; delivering globally accessible, infinitely scalable and completely autonomous enterprise data resiliency. Customers drive down costs by up to 50 percent by freeing themselves from the burden of unnecessary hardware, capacity planning, and software management. Druva’s patented cloud architecture transforms backup data into an asset, making it more open and accessible so customers can streamline governance, improve cyber resiliency, and gain critical insights to uncover opportunities and expedite decision making.
Druva has raised over $350m in venture capital, is trusted by over 4,000 global organizations and protects over 200 PB of data.
We are looking for an energized Senior Financial Analyst to help build and drive financial insight, rigor and efficiency on our growing FP&A team. As a key member of the FP&A team, this individual will work and interact across the organization to drive best practices, efficiency, and financial rigor as Druva scales during the next phase of growth.
- Provide comprehensive financial analytical support across a variety of focus areas, including forecasting, financial reporting, metric tracking, presentations, monthly reconciliations, and project support to senior management
- Financial modeling designed to build thoughtful resource allocation models to drive optimal decision making
- Align and work with cross-functional leadership on business KPIs and metrics that are industry standards, track progress vs. goals, and provide insights into drivers of success and/or areas of improvement
- Strong prioritization skills with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously under changing conditions and tight deadlines
- Assist with ad hoc financial and strategic analysis
- 4+ years of experience in corporate finance, FP&A, investment banking, or analytical/quantitative discipline, with preference for enterprise software or SaaS businesses
- BS/BA in Business, Finance, Accounting, or Economics; MBA, CPA, or CMA a plus
- Strong business and analytical acumen in order to influence and drive effective decision making
- Strong relationship building, collaboration, communication, and presentation skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and Access skills with the ability to analyze large amounts of data and maintain complex financial models
- Understanding of SaaS / subscription model business metrics & drivers such as ACV, TCV, renewal rates, churn, ARR, net retention, & ARPU
- Experience developing and/or improving processes with desire to influence change across the organization
- System experience with SFDC, Looker, Adaptive, and/or NetSuite is a plus