Say hello to possibilities.
It’s not everyday that you consider starting a new career. We’re RingCentral, and we’re happy that someone as talented as you is considering this role. First, a little about us, we’re the global leader in cloud-based communications and collaboration software. We are fundamentally changing the nature of human interaction—giving people the freedom to connect powerfully and personally from anywhere, at any time, on any device.
We’re a $1.5 billion company that’s growing at 30+% annually and we’re expanding our Finance Team to make sure we stay ahead of the competition.
Reporting to the Director of FP&A, Revenue, the Senior Financial Analyst will support world-class financial forecasting, planning, reporting and analysis. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic, high-growth environment for accelerated career development. The Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) team works closely with the CFO and other senior executives to plan the business and allocate budget and resources to the company’s strategic initiatives. This role will provide the opportunity to join a team of high performers who play key roles in helping to facilitate the company’s rapid growth.
- Analyze and report on revenue results and key underlying metrics - distilling/synthesizing trends and assessing current and future business risk
- Participate in strategic data analysis and research and modeling for senior company leadership
- Provide analytical support for monthly / quarterly close, forecasting, budgeting and long-range planning
- Lead process improvement and automation of analysis and presentations by leveraging technical skills in data extraction and manipulation
- Drive accurate forecasting and insightful analysis of company revenue and other key metrics
- Extract required data from internal systems, lead analytics projects and monitor key trends in relevant metrics
- Maintain and update key weekly dashboards for executive staff
- Fulfill ad-hoc analytical requests as needed
Qualifications & Skills:
- B.A./B.S. or equivalent degree with 5 to 7 years of business analysis experience. Finance, Economics or similar academic background preferred.
- Strong MS Excel skills and experience with macros required.
- Detail oriented and highly analytical with focus on delivering actionable insights from large data sets
- Clear and effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Self-starter that adapts well to change in a fast-paced, dynamic workplace
- Great attitude, willingness to perform and get things done
- Experience with financial systems such as Hyperion, Cognos, Business Objects, SAP, Anaplan, or Netsuite preferred
What we offer:
RingCentral offers all the work/life benefits you could ever want, (and none of the micromanagement.)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA), Flexible Spending Account (FSAs) and Commuter Benefits
- 401K match and ESPP
- Flexible PTO
- Wellness programs including 1:1 wellness coaching through TaskHuman and meditation guidance through Headspace
- Paid parental leave and new parent gift boxes
- Pet insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) with counseling sessions available 24/7
- Rocket Lawyer services that provide legal advice, document creation and estate planning
- Employee bonus referral program
RingCentral’s Finance team gives you an incredible opportunity to manage stratospheric growth and learn from the best. It’s an unmatched opportunity to put your professional and personal growth on an upward trajectory. You’ll lead change at a $1.5 billion company that’s growing 30% every year—in a people-first environment designed to power your career.
Our work culture is the backbone of our success. And don’t just take our word for it: we are recognized as a Best Place to Work by Glassdoor, the Top Work Culture by Comparably and hold local BPTW awards in every major location. Bottom line: We are committed to hiring and retaining great people because we know you power our success. RingCentral offers on-site, remote and hybrid work options optimized for the ways we work and live now.
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of business cloud communications and contact center solutions based on its powerful Message Video Phone™ (MVP™) global platform. More flexible and cost effective than legacy on-premises PBX and video conferencing systems that it replaces, RingCentral® empowers modern mobile and distributed workforces to communicate, collaborate, and connect via any mode, any device, and any location. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.