Inclusion at Unity is driven by one overarching framework: Empathy, Respect, and Opportunity.
Come join Unity as a Senior Financial Analyst to join our growing Strategic Finance team! Are you passionate about making an impact at a fast-growing company? Our Strategic Finance team is a combination of Corporate Strategy and Strategic Finance, which sits within the broader FP&A team!
You will contribute to developing our long-range financial models to inform operational and strategic decision-making. This is a phenomenal opportunity to build new analyses, models and reports to provide impactful data to leaders. Strong attention to detail, a growth mentality, and an ability to set and meet tight deadlines will be important for the success in this role. The team focuses on long-range planning, competitive intelligence and strategic initiatives that are high impact for the Company.
What you’ll be doing
- Build and enhance long-term forecasting model to support critical expansion, operational strategies and identify areas of investment
- Collaborate with other FP&A team members to understand the key drivers of various aspects of the business
- Drive proactive assessments and provide meaningful insights of market trends and competitors
- Partner with key stakeholders to analyze the return on investment for critical initiatives
- Collaborate with teams across the company to provide analytical rigor and evaluate the financial implications of strategic initiatives
What we’re looking for
- Relevant work experience in investment banking, management consulting, private equity or tech strategy/ops functions or similar
- Deep understanding of financial concepts and drivers of long-term value
- Ability to distill, create, and tell a story using various data elements, trends and critical metrics
- Ability to translate business strategy into operational priorities
- Proven experience in delivering key growth initiatives, including conception, research, and business modeling in order to drive consensus
You might also have
- Excellent analytical skills and modeling experience, exposure to various analytical tools
- Familiarity with Workday and Anaplan Insights
- Self-starter who thrives in fast-paced and often ambiguous environments
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.