Senior Financial Systems Analyst at Unity Technologies
We are looking for a Senior Finance Systems Analyst to join our FP&A team! This person will provide support to Finance functions, working in Adaptive Insights and other integrated financial tools. They will serve as the main contact regarding enhancement, support, training and issue-resolution.
They will work closely with Finance business users and cross-functional teams on various system initiatives and handle end-to-end life cycles for these initiatives including requirements gathering, analysis, design, configuration, and testing. They will also be able to make recommendations to improve our Adaptive Insights models for better outcomes.
What you’ll be doing
- Work with Finance Business Partners to understand the project roadmap and assess current challenges. You will participate in providing and implementing solutions using both existing technologies and to evaluate emerging tools
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to document and re-engineer current processes for financial systems (Adaptive, Workday, others) while continuously identifying gaps and possibilities for automation
- Work with external vendors and product support teams to effectively solve system issues as they arise
- Draft business requirements documents, technical specs, functional designs, test scripts, test plans, and training materials
- Provide end-user support, training, and administration of Adaptive and assist with annual headcount planning process which is done in Adaptive
What we’re looking for
- Demonstrated ability managing and supporting Finance applications have experience modeling in Adaptive Insights
- Adaptive Areas of Focus: Model Building and understanding of Integrations (Adaptive API to integrate data between Workday, Salesforce, etc)
- Experience implementing and customizing financial applications through a full system implementation life cycle (analyze, design, build, test, implement, support)
- Strong analytical skills and the capacity to translate business requirements into technical and functional specifications
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and complex tasks in a hyper-growth matrix organization
You might also have
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Management Information Systems, or a related field
- A passion for technology and automation - strong interest in exploring new systems solutions to improve efficiency and effectiveness
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.