Senior Internal Auditor at Unity Technologies
Inclusion at Unity is driven by one overarching framework: Empathy, Respect, and Opportunity.
At Unity, Internal Audit provides independent, objective assurance and consulting services crafted to add value and improve Unity’s operations.
The Senior Internal Auditor will support Internal Audit Programs including Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance, Operational Audit, and Enterprise Risk Management. We help Unity achieve its business objectives by bringing a systematic, objective, and disciplined approach to evaluating the efficiency of Unity's governance, risk management, and compliance and control practices.
What you’ll be doing
- Support the SOX compliance program, including planning, scoping, reviewing, testing, analysis, evaluation, and conclusion of the design and effectiveness of Unity’s internal controls over financial reporting
- Partner with outsourced providers supporting SOX Compliance, as well as external auditors to gain efficiencies
- Build relationships and collaborate cross-functionally with process owners to gain an understanding of their operations and underlying internal control environment
- Provide advisory (consulting) services to business process/system owners and proactively evaluate process and planned changes to identify and highlight potential risks and process/control recommendations
- Support the growth of the Internal Audit function through recruiting, mentoring and program development.
- Support other projects, as needed
What we’re looking for
- Experience with public company SOX requirements, external audit, internal audit, risk management, controls and/or corporate compliance
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university in an appropriate field with CPA, CIA, or CISA
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP applicable to the technology industry, PCAOB and COSO/Internal Audit standards
- Big 4 public accounting firm
You might also have
- Strong verbal, and written communication skills
- Research capabilities with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated attention to detail, organization, and continuous improvement towards leading practices
- Positive "self-starter" with a can-do approach and goal to drive positive impact at Unity
Life at Unity
Unity is the world's leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity's platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company's 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.