Want to change the way work…works? This is your moment.
RingCentral Glip integrates messaging with video to make conversation, collaboration and connection more meaningful than ever, no matter where or how people want to work.
RingCentral Finance careers provide unmatched opportunities for professional and personal growth. You’ll lead change. Build new systems and processes. Collaborate with and learn from the best.
We’re as proud of our working environment as we are of our market success. You’ll find all the training, opportunity and resources you could ever want here - with all the work/life benefits you expect, and none of the micromanagement. RingCentral regularly brings home Best Place To Work awards from locations all over the world, and outstanding company ratings on Glassdoor and Comparably!
RingCentral surrounds you with world-class technology and talent, in a people-first environment built from the ground up to help you do the best work of your career. We’re not just changing the nature of communication and teamwork. We’re winning, together.
The Senior International Accountant will be responsible for assisting with maintenance and preparation of the financial consolidation of the Parent and its wholly owned subsidiaries on a monthly and quarterly basis. This person will also assist with completion of local statutory audits, as well as issuance of local statutory audit reports and local statutory income, VAT and other required tax returns. This person will also serve as the main point of contact for financial matters related to entities located outside of the United States. From time to time, this person may also assist with maintaining and reconciling certain general ledger accounts for the subsidiaries, and work with other members of the Accounting Department on other special projects. This person will report directly to the Senior International Accounting Manager.
- Key player in the international accounting team in the month end and quarter end process for our subsidiaries close process by performing a varieties of accounting tasks which includes preparing and posting all eliminating and consolidating entries
- Responsible for oversight of all intercompany transactions, including compliance with Intercompany Transfer Pricing agreements, as well as the completeness and accuracy of the Intercompany accounts
- Responsible for oversight of all foreign currency matters, including foreign currency translation, ensuring the Company’s accounting system affords the appropriate accounting treatment in accordance with US GAAP
- Responsible for reviewing foreign entities financial statements and preparing balance sheet/PL variance analysis for management reporting
- Coordination with third party service providers to fulfill local statutory reporting requirements, including local tax filings
- Responsible for serving as point of contact to foreign subsidiaries for all financial matters, to identify and help resolve operational, financial and strategic issues that impact the Company
- Collaborate with business and FP&A to understand budget implications and implement planning strategy for accounting issues
- Ensuring compliance with Company accounting policies and the application of GAAP
- Preparation of schedules for annual and quarterly reviews as required for our external auditors
- Assist in the implementation of new accounting pronouncements, process improvements, control enhancements and establish best practice for day-to-day activities
- Be assigned other special projects as required
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance; 5+ year experience considered a plus
- Knowledge of consolidations and FASB ASC 830
- Preference for candidates with working knowledge of NetSuite and/or other major ERPs
- Strong sense of ownership and curiosity to learn new skills
- Great interpersonal skills and ability to work well with others
- Excellent written and oral communication skill
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Results orientation with an ability to collaborate with different individuals across the organization, and “roll-up the sleeves” in order to accomplish all necessary tasks
Benefits and Amenities:
RingCentral offers all the work/life benefits you could ever want, (and none of the micromanagement.)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, life and pet insurance
- Flexible PTO
- 401K match and ESPP
- Wellness programs including virtual yoga, bootcamp, and meditation classes
- Paid parental leave
- Milkstork parental account
- New parent gift box
Say hello to the future of work. And the end of the resume black hole.
We didn’t create Glip specifically for hiring, but we might as well have. No more wondering if your resume was jettisoned into the vast emptiness of space. Sign up for Glip (it’s free, no downloads,) and discover how smooth, informative and great the hiring process can be. So start meeting on www.Glip.com — and we look forward to connecting soon.
RingCentral is the worldwide leader in cloud-based communications. Our software communications platform delivers phone, group chat, mobile communications, video calls, videoconference, contact center and AI-driven digital engagement. It’s a powerful, global presence that allows businesses to communicate anywhere, anytime with anyone.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.