This role will report to the Global Equity Manager. The Senior Stock Administrator role requires a highly energetic, self-motivated and ambitious individual who has demonstrated the ability to deliver results in a high growth environment. Working in a small team, this role will share responsibility for all equity related transactions.
- Maintain Equity database integrity and ensure accuracy of record keeping
- Process new equity awards and distribution of online grant agreements
- Manage and track new issuance, shares outstanding and shares available under the Company’s stock plans
- Perform monthly, quarterly and annual reconciliation of records between Equity database and General Ledger, HR, Payroll and tax reporting
- Perform quarterly and annual ISO disqualifying disposition reporting and other duties and ad hoc projects
- Prepare and distribute year-end tax statements for all equity transaction
- Act as Stock Admin point of contact for global employee questions and concerns
- Previous experience as a Stock Plan Admin or similar position in a public company setting
- Strong experience with global equity plans and the associated tax issues
- Familiar with all equity vehicles (Options, RSUs, PSUs, etc.)
- Experience with ESPP, Sect 16 filings and 10B5-1 Plan
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to function well in a very collaborative ecosystem
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting
- Familiar with Schwab’s EquiView equity tracking platform
- Jack of all Trades mentality
- Excel guru
- CEP designation
- Familiar with ASC 718
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.