Senior Treasury Analyst at RingCentral
Want to change the way work…works? This is your moment.
RingCentral Glip integrates messaging with video to make conversation, collaboration and connection more meaningful than ever, no matter where or how people want to work.
RingCentral's cloud-based communications platform connects more than 2 million users around the world, in ways that bring people, ideas, companies and customers together. We’re the largest and fastest-growing pure-play provider in our space - growing at more than 30% every year, with a market capitalization of over $25 billion!
RingCentral Finance careers provide unmatched opportunities for professional and personal growth. You’ll lead change. Build new systems and processes. Collaborate with and learn from the best.
We’re as proud of our working environment as we are of our market success. You’ll find all the training, opportunity and resources you could ever want here - with all the work/life benefits you expect, and none of the micromanagement. RingCentral regularly brings home Best Place To Work awards from locations all over the world, and outstanding company ratings on Glassdoor and Comparably!
RingCentral surrounds you with world-class technology and talent, in a people-first environment built from the ground up to help you do the best work of your career. We’re not just changing the nature of communication and teamwork. We’re winning, together.
Accounting and Treasury team members ensure that RingCentral’s processes and systems are optimized for growth and change. As an active business partner, you will play a critical role in the FP&A process and have the opportunity to contribute to global teams across all finance areas.
The Senior Treasury Analyst will focus on our Treasury Operations in Cash/Investment and other related areas. It requires you to be a self-starter who will work to improve Treasury processes and increase our process efficiency while scaling with a company that grows 20-30% a year. The RingCentral Treasury department offers a fast-moving, team-focused, dynamic environment that provides many meaningful opportunities for developing your financial, analytical, and Treasury skillset as you help craft the success of RingCentral.
You will work with cross-functional teams and external partners. You will communicate meaningful treasury concepts and become a value to non-treasury professionals.
- Own the daily cash management process and global cash forecasting process
- Lead cashflow metrics, trend analysis and treasury reporting
- Bank account management, including open/close bank accounts globally, update/track bank account signer changes, and assist with the administration of online banking platforms
- Monthly/quarterly Treasury SOX reporting and testing related to Cash/Investment/Debt
- Operational compliance with all treasury policies
- Support RingCentral’s insurance program, including the annual renewal process
- Treasury workstation implementation
- Work cross-functionally with legal, accounting and FP&A
- Bachelor’s in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field with proven experience
- MBA, CTP, CPA or similar preferred
- 3-5+ years of relevant treasury experience working for a global company
- Proficiency in global liquidity management structures, cash forecasting models, and global bank account management
- Basic understanding of Corporate Investment/FX management
- Understanding of the statement of cashflow
- Basic knowledge on Risk Management
- Proficiency in Q-end/Year-end reporting and SOX activities
- Experience working with Treasury workstations and NetSuite is preferred
- Must have high proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- Demonstrated operational improvement affinity
- Excellent communication, organizational, and problem-solving skills
What we offer:
RingCentral offers all the work/life benefits you could ever want, (and none of the micromanagement.)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, life and pet insurance
- Flexible PTO
- 401K match and ESPP
- Wellness programs including virtual yoga, bootcamp, meditation classes and more
- Paid parental leave
- Milk Stork parental account
- New parent gift box
Say hello to the future of work. And the end of the resume black hole.
We didn’t create Glip specifically for hiring, but we might as well have. No more wondering if your resume was jettisoned into the vast emptiness of space. Sign up for Glip (it’s free, no downloads,) and discover how smooth, informative and great the hiring process can be. So start meeting on www.Glip.com — and we look forward to connecting soon.
RingCentral is the worldwide leader in cloud-based communications. Our software communications platform delivers phone, group chat, mobile communications, video calls, videoconference, contact center and AI-driven digital engagement. It’s a powerful, global presence that allows businesses to communicate anywhere, anytime with anyone.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.