Senior Treasury Analyst at Wish
Wish is a mobile e-commerce platform that flips traditional shopping on its head. We connect hundreds of millions of people with the widest selection of delightful, surprising, and—most importantly—affordable products delivered directly to their doors. Each day on Wish, millions of customers in more than 160 countries around the world discover new products. For our over 1 million merchant partners, anyone with a good idea and a mobile phone can instantly tap into a global market.
We're fueled by creating unique products and experiences that give people access to a new type of commerce, where all are welcome. If you’ve been searching for a supportive environment to chase your curiosity and use data to investigate the questions that matter most to you, this is the place.Job Description
Sr Treasury Analyst/Manager role reporting to Senior Manager, Foreign Exchange that will provide support and back up in Foreign Exchange hedging responsibilities and develop a Cash Flow Forecasting process for Liquidity Management and Capital Planning purposes.
What you'll be doing:
- Manage Wish’s foreign exchange risk management programs and strategies
- Identify currency exposures and develop appropriate hedge strategies
- Execute financial derivatives and manage day-to-day relationships with foreign exchange banks
- Participate in accounting close activities and prepare Mark-to-Market, regression analysis for outstanding trades among others
- Analyze FX forecasts and results
- Develop and maintain Cash Flow Forecasting and provide support in Capital Planning
- Assist in Capital Markets activities
- Develop analytical tools
- 3-5 years in Finance with 1-2 years of Investment Banking or related field
- Solid knowledge in working with financial statements
- Advanced Excel skills
- Effective communication, presentation and social skills
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- CPA or MBA
- Investment Banking background
- Familiarity with NetSuite, FXALL, Capella, Bloomberg etc.
Wish values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.