Senior Treasury Analyst at Unity
Inclusion at Unity is driven by one overarching framework: Empathy, Respect, and Opportunity.
At Unity, you’ll make a difference. In a collaborative, fast-growing environment, we’re democratizing development, solving hard problems, and enabling the success of our community
Come join our small, yet mighty, Treasury team and make an enormous impact in shaping the future of Unity. In supporting our exciting global expansion, there's opportunity in our Capital Markets activities to run our debt and equity portfolio with your strong financial modeling skills as well as your attention to detail! In addition, you will help develop and implement strategies for our investment portfolio and foreign exchange exposure with an eye on risk management and compliance. Make an impact by demonstrating your knowledge and experience in international treasury operations and technology, to recommend outstanding practices? This role offers high visibility with influence on our capital structure, risk management programs, and require positive relationships across the business.
If you are fun, intellectually curious, and driven. Then come and be a part of our journey!
What you'll be doing
- Identify, measure, and handle foreign currency exposures & risk, including the design and execution of appropriate risk mitigation strategies (i.e. hedging)
- Lead comprehensive investment portfolio to ensure safety, liquidity, and optimal yield; produce monthly reporting and present to executive management, as needed
- Support Treasury projects related to global expansion and corporate development activities (acquisitions, divestitures, and integrations), including capital structure planning to support such activities
- Support business projects in the launch of new services (i.e. payment function, non-fiat based payment instruments, etc.)
- Provide review and recommendations on current treasury processes and technologies with a keen eye for operational efficiency
What we're looking for
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field coupled with years of experience in Treasury
- Strong analytical skills to build sound/logical models to support data-driven decisions, with strong proficiency in Excel
- Experience having a proactive approach and the ability to build relationships that support cross-functional teamwork and our core value of “In It Together”
You might also have
- MBA or CFA
Life at Unity
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.