Senior Treasury Manager at Unity Technologies
At Unity, you’ll make a difference. In a collaborative, fast-growing environment, we’re democratizing development, solving hard problems, and enabling the success of our community.
Come join Unity to help manage and implement world-class treasury practices! As the Senior Treasury Manager, you will have the opportunity to execute our global treasury functions, including oversight of cash flow forecasting, corporate investment strategy, and foreign currency risk management. You will succeed in this role because you are a well-rounded performer who thrives in a fast-paced environment with a passion for process improvement.
If you are curious, analytical, motivated, and like rolling up your sleeves, then come be a part of our journey!
- Lead the cash flow forecast process and master a detailed understanding of our global cash needs
- Assist with managing various capital markets activities including the credit facilities currently in place. Ensure that the company adheres to all credit facility deliverables including the preparation of covenant compliance certificates
- Oversee the investment management activities to ensure that we maintain the proper operating liquidity and meet all debt obligations
- Review and maintain our Treasury infrastructure to support all worldwide cash, foreign exchange,and investment needs
- Implement and oversee the FX hedging program, ensuring volatilities in currency risks are minimized
- Support Treasury Operations SOX controls (processes and systems)
- Support Treasury reporting, handle external audit requests, as well as manage special Treasury projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting or a related subject
- Treasury experience with demonstrated increased responsibilities
- Proven experience in problem-solving, strategic thinking, analyzing financial data, and clearly communicating results
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- Experience working directly with C-suite level and/or Senior Business Leaders
- Certified Treasury Professional (CTP)
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Oculus, Autodesk, Microsoft and many more, to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.