Want to change the way work…works? This is your moment.
RingCentral Glip integrates messaging with video to make conversation, collaboration and connection more meaningful than ever, no matter where or how people want to work.
RingCentral Finance careers provide unmatched opportunities for professional and personal growth. You’ll lead change. Build new systems and processes. Collaborate with and learn from the best.
We’re as proud of our working environment as we are of our market success. You’ll find all the training, opportunity and resources you could ever want here - with all the work/life benefits you expect, and none of the micromanagement. RingCentral regularly brings home Best Place To Work awards from locations all over the world, and outstanding company ratings on Glassdoor and Comparably!
RingCentral surrounds you with world-class technology and talent, in a people-first environment built from the ground up to help you do the best work of your career. We’re not just changing the nature of communication and teamwork. We’re winning, together.
We are looking for a high-energy, hands-on Senior Revenue Analyst who has the ability to work in a collaborative and independent setting to join our team. The ideal candidate must possess strong analytical and communication skills. This person will need to interpret, present, and explain complex accounting issues to various internal business partners and external auditors, and must be able to develop and manage processes and controls. The Senior Revenue Analyst will be expected to exhibit high professional standards and attention to detail while working on numerous routine and ad hoc accounting and billing operation support functions. Other valued attributes that we are seeking are a strong work ethic, and consistent performance with a sense of urgency and commitment.
- Ensure revenue recognition is in accordance with company policy and SaaS revenue recognition accounting standards
- Assist with month end and quarter end close activities
- Prepare journal entries for revenue, deferred revenue and accounts receivable related accounts on a worldwide basis.
- Prepare deal/contract summaries for material completed transactions
- Assist with financial audits including reconciliations, support documentation, and communication with external auditors
- Assist with managing and resolving Billing and Revenue Operation cases
- Support and participate on revenue accounting as well as order to cash cycle related projects.
- Assist in various projects as needed
- This position requires a Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, business administration or related field and/or 1-2 years’ experience in accounting or finance.
- Experience of working with NetSuite or other major ERP systems is plus.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Must have software/SaaS experience.
- Must have solid verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to communicate complex information in a clear and concise manner.
Benefits and Amenities:
RingCentral offers all the work/life benefits you could ever want, (and none of the micromanagement.)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, life and pet insurance
- Flexible PTO
- 401K match and ESPP
- Wellness programs including virtual yoga, bootcamp, and meditation classes
- Paid parental leave
- Milkstork parental account
- New parent gift box
Say hello to the future of work. And the end of the resume black hole.
We didn’t create Glip specifically for hiring, but we might as well have. No more wondering if your resume was jettisoned into the vast emptiness of space. Sign up for Glip (it’s free, no downloads,) and discover how smooth, informative and great the hiring process can be. So start meeting on www.Glip.com — and we look forward to connecting soon.
RingCentral is the worldwide leader in cloud-based communications. Our software communications platform delivers phone, group chat, mobile communications, video calls, videoconference, contact center and AI-driven digital engagement. It’s a powerful, global presence that allows businesses to communicate anywhere, anytime with anyone.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.