Stock Administrator at Wish
Wish is a mobile e-commerce platform that flips traditional shopping on its head. We connect hundreds of millions of people with the widest selection of delightful, surprising, and—most importantly—affordable products delivered directly to their doors. Each day on Wish, millions of customers in more than 160 countries around the world discover new products. For our over 1 million merchant partners, anyone with a good idea and a mobile phone can instantly tap into a global market.
We're fueled by creating unique products and experiences that give people access to a new type of commerce, where all are welcome. If you’ve been searching for a supportive environment to chase your curiosity and use data to investigate the questions that matter most to you, this is the place.Job Description
Wish is looking for an experienced, driven, and talented Stock Administrator to be a key member of our growing team at our offices in San Francisco, California. This member will assist in scaling Wish’s stock administration function as the Company grows globally. This role works as a member of the Accounting team, and collaborates closely with HR, Legal and a wider finance team. The ideal candidate will have excellent customer service and communication skills, a high level of accuracy, ability to focus on detail, strong technical skills, and be one who takes pride in producing high quality work.
What You’ll Do:
- Accurately and efficiently handle the day-to-day administration of the company’s stock plans globally.
- Use E*TRADE Equity Edge Online (EEO) equity management platform to oversee all participant equity plan transactions (grants, releases, exercises etc.) and ensure that they are correctly processed in a timely manner.
- Maintain E*TRADE Equity Edge Online (EEO) database and ensure accuracy at all times.
- Assist efforts to grow and scale the stock administration function, including enhancing existing manual processes, automating processes, and helping to evaluate service providers.
- Implement best practices with effective SOX controls, and assist with automation of routine work streams and manual processes to enable efficient, accurate, and timely processing of equity award data.
- Work closely with the company’s transfer agent, outside broker service providers, and internal Legal, Payroll, People, Tax and other teams, as necessary.
- Respond to questions from employees regarding equity, grants, and exercises.
- Reconcile transactions, termination dates, tax withholding and reporting, and other items as required.
- Prepare annual reporting forms required by IRS.
- Assist with preparing and distributing year-end tax statements for all equity transactions related to international reporting.
- Audit support for quarterly reviews, year-end audits, as well as ensuring that internal controls and procedures are in place.
- Reconcile cash and shares related to equity transactions during month end close.
- Maintain and update documents defining procedures for all plan administration.
- Perform other duties and ad hoc projects and reporting as requested.
- 3+ years in stock administration for a U.S. company with global equity plans preferred, or similar relevant experience, with both private and public companies
- Certified Equity Professional (CEP) or in process of obtaining a plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience using E*TRADE Equity Edge Online (EEO)
- Advanced analytical ability, attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and ability to multi-task in a challenging fast-paced environment
- Comprehensive understanding of many different types of equity awards and private vs. public company equity programs across multiple jurisdictions
- Effective and efficient time management skills
- Ability to effectively communicate and interact with a diverse group of individuals including various levels of management
- Proven record of providing excellent internal and external customer service
- Excellent interpersonal skills with high initiative, flexibility, and team approach to work
- Demonstrate a high degree of accuracy
- Able to manage multiple priorities, work cross-functionally, and meet deadlines
Wish values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.