Strategic Finance Manager at Miro
The Strategic Finance team at Miro has a clear mission - works on solving key business problems to grow the business and impact the company’s financial performance. Our goal is to use data to help the company make the right decisions, address key challenges and identify new ways to grow.
In this role you will drive critical financial insights for our executive team. You will have end-to-end ownership of key initiatives that shape the future of Miro. You will own benchmarking and trend analysis of key financial metrics, including preparation of monthly reporting, ad hoc analysis and tracking of KPIs, to identify further areas of opportunity for the company. You will then partner with leaders across Growth, Product, Sales and Business Development to assess these opportunities and execute on ideas.What you’ll do
- Support Miro leadership in evaluating strategic initiatives. Assist in formulating strategic and long-term business plans.
- Track and analyze key business/financial KPIs, uncover trends and assess current/future business risks and opportunities. Communicate actionable insights to relevant stakeholders.
- Build sophisticated financial and operating models to solve complex questions. Develop and evolve scalable processes to effectively manage financial performance, and to improve forecast accuracy.
- Prepare presentations and key reporting to the Board of Directors and Executive Team. Support capital raise activities and investor relations
- Help automate, improve, and scale reporting and business metrics reporting
- 4+ years of relevant experience in FP&A, business strategy, investment banking, management consulting, or private equity
- Strong analytical skills, and extensive experience architecting integrated models from scratch. Your models are efficient, scalable and intuitive.
- Strong communication skills - numbers are key, but a business is built with people
- Cross-functional relationships and effective communication to non-financial audiences are critical to make an impact
- Attention to detail meets high output - we need to do things quickly and we need to do them well.
- Background in growth-stage B2B SaaS businesses
- Experience with Looker and Salesforce
- Excellent health benefits that include medical, dental and vision
- Flexible time off
- Catered lunches + free snacks and drinks
- Brand new office coming soon!
- Team outings
Miro is a leading visual collaboration platform for cross-functional teams in organizations of all sizes. Over 3 million managers, designers, agile coaches, marketers, and other professionals collaborate, visualize and collect ideas and share their work using our product. We have more than 8,000 paying customers from the world's most successful and innovative companies, including teams inside Netflix, Twitter, Skyscanner, Qlik, Upwork, Expedia, Spotify, eBay, Cisco, Sapient, Geometry, Unbounce, Autodesk, PwC, Deloitte and others
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!