Want to change the way work…works? This is your moment.
RingCentral Glip integrates messaging with video to make conversation, collaboration and connection more meaningful than ever, no matter where or how people want to work.
RingCentral's cloud-based communications platform connects more than 2 million users around the world, in ways that bring people, ideas, companies and customers together. We’re the largest and fastest-growing pure-play provider in our space - growing at more than 30% every year, with a market capitalization of over $25 billion!
RingCentral Finance careers provide unmatched opportunities for professional and personal growth. You’ll lead change. Build new systems and processes. Collaborate with and learn from the best.
We’re as proud of our working environment as we are of our market success. You’ll find all the training, opportunity and resources you could ever want here - with all the work/life benefits you expect, and none of the micromanagement. RingCentral regularly brings home Best Place To Work awards from locations all over the world, and outstanding company ratings on Glassdoor and Comparably!
RingCentral surrounds you with world-class technology and talent, in a people-first environment built from the ground up to help you do the best work of your career. We’re not just changing the nature of communication and teamwork. We’re winning, together.
We are looking for a skilled and professional individual for a unique technical accounting role. Reporting to the Senior Technical Accounting Manager, the Technical Accounting and Partnerships Manager has a critical and highly visible role in the process, design, implementation, documentation and accurate recording of partnership arrangements in addition to other technical accounting matters. This individual will have ownership of all accounting aspects of the commissions under partnership arrangements and must understand, analyze and communicate their financial impacts.
- Oversee the high-profile accounting for commissions under our partnership arrangements
- Partner for collaboration with Sales, FP&A, and accounting team to review and evaluate the impacts on a monthly basis
- Research and document accounting positions for complex transactions
- Assist with evaluating the accounting consequences of potential transactions and provide input and suggestions to planned and proposed agreements and ventures
- Work with FP&A team to ensure accuracy of the reporting models
- Assist in the design and implementation of reporting packages to partners / internally, system automated reports, system calculation logic
- Identify gaps and bugs in current automated report and recommend changes to reports and processes to improve productivity and accuracy
- Participate in developing and maintaining strong internal controls, ensuring quality controls over accounting and reporting of these transaction
- Support the implementation of new / enhancements to system reports to support the reporting. This includes review requirement documents as compared to gaps identified and QA
- Manage month-end and quarter-end partnership commission close, including reconciliations and related fluctuation analysis and other reporting requirements
- On-going review of agreements as compared to the system
- Manage the day to day interaction with the sales team for updates / changes to customer details
- Prepare the quarter-end analysis for interest/dividend/valuations
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and CPA preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience, combination of public accounting (Big 4 ideal) and/or industry
- Demonstrated success with process improvement initiatives
- Ability to clearly and concisely document and effectively communicate issues to non-accounting personnel
- Experience with SFDC and NetSuite (a plus)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- A solution-oriented team player who enjoys a dynamic and fast-paced work environment
- Strong organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines and multi-task efficiently
- Excellent interpersonal skills, detail oriented, with high level of ethics and integrity
What we offer:
RingCentral offers all the work/life benefits you could ever want, (and none of the micromanagement.)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, life and pet insurance
- Flexible PTO
- 401K match and ESPP
- Wellness programs including virtual yoga, bootcamp, meditation classes and more
- Paid parental leave
- Milk Stork parental account
- New parent gift box
Say hello to the future of work. And the end of the resume black hole.
We didn’t create Glip specifically for hiring, but we might as well have. No more wondering if your resume was jettisoned into the vast emptiness of space. Sign up for Glip (it’s free, no downloads,) and discover how smooth, informative and great the hiring process can be. So start meeting on www.Glip.com — and we look forward to connecting soon.
RingCentral is the worldwide leader in cloud-based communications. Our software communications platform delivers phone, group chat, mobile communications, video calls, videoconference, contact center and AI-driven digital engagement. It’s a powerful, global presence that allows businesses to communicate anywhere, anytime with anyone.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.