Treasury Manager at Unity Technologies
Inclusion at Unity is driven by one overarching framework: Empathy, Respect, and Opportunity.
At Unity, you’ll make a difference. In a collaborative, fast-growing environment, we’re democratizing development, solving hard problems, and enabling the success of our community
Come join our small, yet mighty, Treasury team and have an enormous impact in shaping the future of Unity. You’ll lead our global Capital Markets activities by building out our investment portfolio, analyzing our foreign exchange risk and supporting our exciting global expansion. You will have high visibility with significant influence on our financial results, risk management practices and require strong partnerships across the business.
You will succeed in this role because you are fun, intellectually curious, and driven. We want you to be part of our journey!
- Identify, measure, and manage foreign currency exposures & risk, including the design and execution of appropriate risk mitigation strategies (ie, hedging)
- Manage comprehensive investment portfolio to ensure safety, liquidity, and optimal yield; produce monthly reporting and present to executive management, as needed
- Lead Treasury projects related to global expansion and corporate development activities (acquisitions, divestitures, and integrations), including capital structure planning to support such activities
- Monitor and report on market trends and economic factors that influence key financial metrics and our investment and foreign exchange decisions
- Provide review and recommendations on current treasury processes and technologies with a keen eye for operational efficiency
- Accountable for Other Income and Expense (OI&E) reporting, forecasting and accuracy
- Manage and optimize debt obligations and operations, including covenants compliance
- Bachelor Degree in Business or related field
- Treasury experience with particular focus in foreign exchange and investment portfolio management
- Detail oriented with proven ability to analyze financial data, problem solve and clearly communicate results
- Experience having a proactive approach and the ability to build relationships that support cross-functional teamwork and our core value of “In It Together”
- Experience building an FX strategy and program at a post-IPO technology SaaS start-up
- Certified Treasury Professional (CTP)
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.