Treasury Operations Analyst at Affirm
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
We are looking for a smart and proactive individual to join as a Treasury Operations Analyst. Treasury is responsible for the cash management and operations, funding and liquidity planning; and balance sheet risk management of a rapidly growing FinTech company. This particular role will focus on our cash management and funding operations of Affirm’s loan asset portfolio. You will have a unique opportunity to work cross-functionally and use quantitative insights to drive better decision-making across the Capital organization. The ideal candidate will not only have the technical skills to support their recommendations, but also strong interpersonal skills to manage various stakeholders.
What you'll do
- Manage the weekly and monthly funding operations and relationships with our various capital partners (including investment banks, hedge funds, pension funds, and asset managers) internationally
- Develop a keen understanding of our loan portfolio and oversee the movement of loan related cash flows
- Become an expert in our in-house banking portal for funding and treasury related tasks
- Collaborate with management to identify improvements to current processes or propose new processes to strengthen internal controls and focus on scalability
- Provide management reporting and reconciliation for cash and loan portfolio
- Lead monthly and quarterly investors reporting to ensure accurate and timely delivery
- Perform ongoing concentration limits and triggers monitoring; and proactively identify any emerging trends
- Provide operational support for treasury activities such as investments and hedging
What we look for
- 1-2 years of experience in auditing or operations at a financial services firm
- BA/BS degree in a quantitative discipline
- Strong attention to detail and determination with a high level of accuracy
- Excellent proficiency in financial modeling and Excel
- Ability to think creatively and critically and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and often ambiguous work environment
- Basic understanding of a lending P&L and various capital structures
- Knowledge of SQL is a plus
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2020 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.