VP, Revenue Operations & Analytics at Affirm
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest. Affirm, Inc. proudly includes Affirm, PayBright, and Returnly.
Supported by the Revenue Operations & Enablement team, Revenue Programs and Training and Revenue Analytics teams, and reporting to Affirm’s Chief Revenue Officer, this role will be responsible for ensuring that we have the data, processes and tools to operate efficiently and increase our portfolio of sales deals, partnerships, and merchants.
In this role, you will be an integral member of our leadership team, partnering with Sales, Client Success, Strategic Partnerships and GTM and Marketing teams to determine revenue strategy, implement performance metrics, and influence alignment of all revenue operations.
The VP of Revenue Operations and Analytics will establish an operating model to develop growth goals, drive revenue performance, leverage analytics and build alignment across the leadership team.
What you'll do
- Determine and direct operational priorities connected to new business merchant and customer acquisition, growth, retention to achieve revenue goals.
- Partner closely with our Commercial Leadership Team and their functions, serving as subject matter expert to monitor and report on the sales and partnerships funnel from lead generation through to deal to partnerships and account growth.
- Own commercial analytics and develop strategy and tracking to promote overall success, retention, and growth of merchant and partnership portfolio, including an operational framework and engagement model for planning, forecasting, and budgeting, used by the sales, marketing, and finance organizations.
- Lead all aspects of programs and program management activities to drive growth, retention and a positive merchant experience. Accelerate sales growth and improve sales processes, including performance measurement programs, high quality data and reporting tools and investment in enablement technologies.
What we look for
- 10+ years of sales/business operations, GTM, and analytics experience in a high-growth environment
- Demonstrated success of leading, implementing, and scaling growth initiatives driven by analytics
- Proven ability to identify and lead growth enabling initiatives for rapidly scaling organizations
- Well-organized, strong communication skills and ability to lead and influence direct and indirect reports with high motivation for continuous improvement
- Experience architecting and building revenue systems from ground up - CRM, Marketing Automation (Salesforce ideal)
- A drive to develop teams, prioritize and scale; operate with the big picture while maintaining a data-driven approach
How we measure success
- Timely implementation of sales organization quotas, territory planning, and performance objectives
- Establishment, improvement and measurement of a repeatable quote-to-contract process
- Forecasting accuracy, and achievement of sales, profit, and strategic objectives
- Efficient allocation of technology, support, and training resources impacting the revenue organization and merchants
- Achievement of strategic objectives defined by company management
Location - Remote U.S.
Affirm is proud to be a remote-first company! The majority of our roles are remote and can be located anywhere in the U.S. and Canada (with the exception of the U.S. Territories, Quebec, Yukon, Nunavut, and the Northwest Territories) unless the job indicates a different global location. We are currently building operations in Spain, Poland, and Australia. Employees in remote roles have the option of working remotely or from an Affirm office in their country of hire, and may occasionally travel to an Affirm office or elsewhere for required meetings or team-building events. Our offices in Chicago, New York, Pittsburgh, Salt Lake City, San Francisco and Toronto will remain operational and accessible for anyone to use on a voluntary basis, subject to local COVID-19 guidelines.
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2020 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.