Unity’s Business Systems Team has an exciting opportunity for a Systems Business Analyst with experience in Workday AR & Cash Applications and/or Zuora Revenue Management . The person in this role will partner closely with IT and Finance partners to scope, design, and implement high-quality technical solutions in AR, Revenue and Cash Application systems. We’re searching for a Business Systems Analyst who is efficient, collaborative, can dig into the details, and also facilitate a project from inception to launch. Some travel will be encouraged to Unity offices globally.
What you'll be doing
- Ensuring the end-to-end success of the Quote to Cash and Revenue Recognition processes
- Ensure that requests from the Finance and Sales organizations related to Order to Cash processes and systems are prioritized and executed while running infrastructure, configuration changes, and appropriate documentation
- Maintain tight collaboration with colleagues across the different technical teams
- Achieve and maintain Unity’s system architecture as a whole, including business practices, processes, and strategy
- Support business users and help fix simple to complex application issues. Also, monitor and respond to feature and support requests from business users by maintaining backlogs and holding daily/weekly stand-up meetings
What we're looking for
- Experience serving as an Administrator as well as responsible for configuration, customization, and management of the technical implementation
- Extensive experience in an operational/systems administration role where you are solving problems, running projects, and implementing technology solutions
- Ability to visualize, analyze, communicate, and solve complex problems and make focused decisions based on available information
- Experience writing detailed specifications of user requirements, business processes, and procedures required to develop and implement software solutions
- Working independently in a very fast-paced, high-growth team environment, communicating with senior business leaders to drive alignment among business partners from divergent functions
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.