Benefits Operations Manager at DoorDash
DoorDash is seeking a Benefits Operations Manager to support the growing needs of the DoorDash Total Rewards function. Your work will help drive the continued development of DoorDash’s benefit programs as the company scales.
About the team
The DoorDash Total Rewards team manages compensation and benefits programs for the company. Our work impacts each and every employee through the programs we administer. The team also has an important role to play in driving business results by ensuring our employee value proposition is competitive, relevant and financially sustainable.
You’re excited about this role because you’ll:
- Lead the administration of DoorDash’s benefit programs around the world. You’ll scale our processes as we grow and expand to ensure employees have a positive experience engaging with their benefits
- Work cross-functionally with internal partners to ensure that stakeholders are aligned on processes critical to benefits delivery
- Ensure that DoorDash benefits programs are compliant with all applicable laws and regulations
- Work closely with our HR Operations team to build tier 0 and tier 1 support capabilities
- Advise on the operational and administrative burden of proposed benefit programs and work to balance strategic initiatives with
- Lead RFP efforts and new vendor evaluation as well as evaluate current vendors and partners to ensure that they serve DoorDash’s needs
We’re excited about you because:
- You have experience working with benefit programs on a global scale in a rapidly changing environment
- You are a subject matter expert in every element of benefits administration and compliance and can effectively communicate that expertise to key stakeholders
- You have experience with self-funded medical plans and building internal processes and procedures to execute its administration
- You understand fast-growing technology businesses and will use that experience to build out the administration of benefit programs for employees
- You have experience presenting to and persuading senior leaders on benefits-related topics
- Experience in HRIS systems and understanding how to leverage these systems to effectively administer benefit programs
- You have a bachelor's degree with at least 7 years of experience in benefits administration
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learners - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer-obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.