Brightline is on a mission to build a bright future for every child, bringing extraordinary behavioral health care to children and families.
We’re in the middle of a behavioral health crisis that we can’t ignore—especially not when it comes to our children. 1 in every 5 children has a behavioral health condition, yet up to 80% still get little or no help. Far too many families face insurmountable barriers when their child really needs help, and parents are too often left feeling alone and without the support they need. We can do so much better. That’s why we’re here!
Brightline is convening a team of leading clinicians, technologists, business leaders, and creative thinkers to completely transform what behavioral health care looks like. Together, we’re building exceptional technology and real-world care to bring a warm, supportive, and goal-oriented experience to families. And we’re all here to help children and families thrive.
About the Role
Brightline is embarking on an exciting period of rapid growth across our care and corporate teams. We are looking for our first recruiter who will lead the full-cycle recruiting process - source, screen, schedule and close exceptional talent - while always ensuring a phenomenal candidate and team experience. Your #1 priority will be building our care team of care navigators, coaches, therapists and psychiatrists across the country.
- Partner with key executives: Develop collaborative relationships with hiring managers to co-create hiring plans, align on candidate profiles and run efficient recruitment processes.
- Source exceptional talent: Build and maintain a diverse talent pipeline to meet the needs of our high growth strategy.
- Screen for the best: Identify the best and brightest candidates with a true passion for the Brightline mission.
- Ensure a delightful candidate experience: Always keep an eye on creating a uniquely special experience for our candidates.
- Build our talent acquisition function for scale: Lead strategic initiatives like building our employer brand, designing our interview processes and configuring our recruiting systems.
You will thrive at Brightline if you have:
- A passion for our mission to redefine behavioral health for children and their families
- 5+ years of experience in talent acquisition, experience with nationwide, contractor and clinical recruiting a plus
- Demonstrated ability to focus on multiple roles simultaneously while delivering a consistently stellar candidate experience
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- An undergraduate degree is required
The Brightline team is headquartered in the SF Bay Area with a preference for local hires.
Brightline is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience to apply.