Contract HRBP Leader at KeepTruckin
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone’s lives. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront and named a Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020.About the Role:
We are seeking an experienced HR Professional to cover a 6 month Leave of Absence for our VP HR/Head of HRBP. This role will act as a trusted advisor and strategic partner to the business and Sales leadership. This role will act as both Sales HRBP, working closely with the HRBP team in the US and the global HRBP team in Pakistan.What You'll Do:
- Provide continuity to the US HRBP team with dotted line to global HRBP team
- Function as Sales HRBP for 600+ global Sales org
- Ensure successful Performance Review cycle in Jan/Feb.
- Roll out company wide career ladders
- Partner with People Ops team to roll out strategic people programs and projects
- 10+ years of experience in People roles with 2+ years as an HRBP, preferably for Sales
- Strategic business oriented thinker
- Experience leading and participating in performance review cycle
- Experience building and rolling out career development ladders
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.