Director, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at NextRoll
You'll join our People team reporting to our Executive Vice President of People and align to our Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging programs. You will help NextRoll continue to evolve into a more diverse, equitable, and inclusive work environment. You will lead our efforts and work with your partners to guide lasting systemic changes. You will have a program manager as a partner within your team, and will largely partner with managers and leaders across the organization to bring behavioral change related to creating a more equitable work environment overall.
Our work culture is one where ambition excels and so will you. We help every employee discover their full potential by giving them opportunities to expand their skills and develop their career at NextRoll. Don't think you have all the skills required for this role? That's okay, we're committed to helping all of our employees learn and grow.The impact you'll make:
- Lead the strategic direction of NextRoll's Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging initiative.
- Provide expertise, coaching, and education across the Executive Leadership Team, People Team, and the business.
- Partner with Executive and Senior Leadership to expand the strategic direction of the DEI strategy tailored to their specific department needs.
- Lead, advocate, and promote our DEI Programming including our DEI Core Committee, Employee Resource Groups, and DEI Training series.
- Assess and address gaps across the People Team and the business overall.
- Use data in partnership with the People Operations team to assess the value and effectiveness of our programs and progress.
- Work with our Marketing team and Chief of Staff to promote external public relations and events, and internal communications.
- Travel to one of our offices 1-2x per quarter.
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- At least 10 years of experience in strategic, operational, and program management roles with experience with success and meaningful impact, and at least 4 years management experience.
- At least 5+ years of DEI work experience with a deep knowledge of DEI programs and best practices, and experience designing talent/people programs that result in measurable progress
- Experience with change management, helping people to understand that an excellent employee experience and building a more inclusive workplace are everyone's job
- Experience navigating difficult and complex conversations and communicate important messaging
- Collaborator across the organization
- Great compensation package, equity, and covered medical
- One month of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 3 months of paid pregnancy disability leave
- 3 months of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back
NextRoll is a marketing technology company delivering products ambitious marketers use and rely on to grow their businesses. Powered by machine learning and integrated data platforms, NextRoll's technology serves tens of thousands of businesses globally through its three business units: RollWorks, an account-based platform for business-to-business marketing and sales teams, AdRoll, a growth marketing platform for direct-to-consumer marketers, and NextRoll Platform Services, a platform-as-a-service for consumer and merchant marketplaces. NextRoll is a privately-held company headquartered in San Francisco, CA. To learn more visit nextroll.com.
We are committed to building diverse teams of "Rollers" and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please notify us to request accommodation.