Director, HR Business Partner at Ripple
As Ripple brings its fast and efficient cross-border payments service to more and more customers around the world, we’re rapidly expanding our team of blockchain innovators and business brains.
We need a Senior-level HR Business Partner to be the bridge between HR and our managers and teams in other departments, leading critical people and performance-focused changes that align with our strong company culture and values.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
You will build relationships across our business that will help you better understand our goals and challenges. Then you will drive the implementation of innovative solutions for developing the performance of every individual, team and manager at our business. How that happens will be largely up to you, but some of the things we anticipate you’ll do include:
- Improving manager capability through 1:1 coaching and training workshops
- Championing HR initiatives across our US and global bases
- Consulting with managers, executives and peers to identify and assess training opportunities
- Delivering a wide variety of learning and development programs
- Helping management teams to enhance their workforce planning, performance management and organizational effectiveness
WHO YOU ARE:
We are looking for a true leader with powerful communication, coaching, and organizational design skills who wants to have a real impact on the future direction of our fast-growing business.
We expect that you’ll have been an HR Business Partner for at least eight years, which means you’ll be able to demonstrate considerable experience in:
- Partnering with executives and leading teams, preferably in the technology industry (bonus points for management consulting or operational leadership experience)
- Driving the development of scalable programs across all business lines
- Understanding the different needs of each business unit
- Assessing product/service value proposition within the larger context of company success and profitability
This is a cross-functional partnership role, so you’ll need to be comfortable dealing with everyone from our executive team and global leaders to managers and their teams. You’ll also work closely with our various People teams on projects, programs and initiatives.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% paid medical and dental and 95% paid vision insurance for employees starting on your first day
- 401k (with match), fully paid parental leave, commuter benefits
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite programs
- Flexible vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Employee giving match
- Modern office in San Francisco’s Financial District
- Fully-stocked kitchen with organic snacks, beverages, and coffee drinks
- Weekly company meeting - ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- Team outings to sports games, happy hours, game nights and more!
WHO WE ARE:
Ripple provides one frictionless experience to send money globally using the power of blockchain. By joining Ripple’s growing, global network (RippleNet), financial institutions can process their customers’ payments anywhere in the world instantly, reliably and cost-effectively. Banks and payment providers can use the digital asset XRP to further reduce their costs and access new markets.
With offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore, São Paulo, Reykjavík, Washington D.C. and Dubai, Ripple has more than 300 customers around the world.