Unity believes that the world is better with more creators.
Are you someone who embraces the managed chaos that comes with growth? Are you energized by jumping between strategic and operational problems? We are looking for a builder who has experience growing organizations to scale. Reporting to our VP, HR — Create Solutions, the Director, HRBP — Core Unity & Cloud will partner with and serve as a strategic business partner to our SVP General Manager — Core Unity & Cloud, and manage a global team of HRBPs that support the business. Additionally, this person will also work closely with all global partner teams including Finance, Compensation, People Operations, Strategy, Learning & Development, and Recruiting.What you'll be doing:
- Lead the HRBP team for the Cloud and Core Functions—setting clear goals, inspiring great work, and developing the team
- Create and deliver on a high-impact HR/People plan for the business that directly results in the business (the people) succeeding
- The HR/people plan will be based on a thorough assessment of organizational strengths and improvement areas, deep insights and analytics, and sustainable solutions
- Play a leadership role in creating and maintaining a strategic direction for the people side of the Core and Cloud organization
- Provide guidance and leadership to ensure global programs are effectively rolled out and implemented for the Core and Cloud organization and beyond
- Offer thought-leadership regarding organizational and people-related strategy and execution
- Our ideal candidate understands what it means to support a rapidly growing, global organization with real-time advice and problem-solving
- Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment and are oriented towards achieving phenomenal things
- Demonstrated ability to leverage data and metrics to develop strategies and programs
- Effectively builds partnerships and influences partners at all levels
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Proven ability to be a strategic Human Resources partner, working directly with senior-level management, preferably having partnered with technical executives
- Data-driven and solution-oriented
- Strong coaching, conflict resolution, relationship and team-building skills, and demonstrated ability to influence
- MBA or MA in an HR-related field
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.