Unity is growing fast! We are looking for an Director, HRBPs to partner with our Monetization team. Based in San Francisco, you will be the trusted and strategic partner for the General Manager of the Monetization organization and manage a global team of HRBPs that support the different parts of the business (Sales, Product, Engineering, and Operations).
You will ensure alignment on initiatives and priorities with the GM, manage the HRBP team across different locations, and ensure global teams are supported to be successful. You'll also work closely with all global partner teams including Finance, Compensation, People Operations, Strategy, Learning & Development and Recruiting. An example would include partnering with Unity’s Finance and Recruitment teams to ensure headcount and growth is on target and aligned with overall company objectives.
Our ideal candidate understands what it means to support a rapidly growing, global organization with real-time advice and problem-solving. You thrive in an entrepreneurial environment and are oriented to achieving great things. Strong analytical chops are a must.
- Lead the HRBP team for the Monetization org -- setting clear goals, inspiring great work and developing the team
- Create and deliver on a high-impact HR/People plan for the Monetization business that directly results in the business (the people) succeeding
- The HR/people plan will be based on a thorough assessment of the organizational strengths and improvement areas, deep insights and analytics, solving for root cause and sustainable solutions
- Play a leadership role in creating and maintaining strategic direction for the people side of the Monetization business
- Provide guidance and leadership to ensure global programs are effectively rolled out and implemented for the Monetization organization and beyond
- Offer thought leadership regarding organizational and people-related strategy and execution
- Minimum of 7-10+ years of experience in a strategic Human Resources role, working directly with senior-level management, preferably in a technology-based company
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- MBA or MA in HR-related field is preferred
- Proven ability to be a strategic Human Resources partner, working directly with senior-level management, preferably having partnered with Sales, Engineering, Product and Operations organizations before
- Data-driven and solution-oriented
- Strong coaching, conflict resolution, relationship and team-building skills, and demonstrated ability to influence
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in a variety of communication settings and styles
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Oculus, Autodesk, Microsoft and many more, to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.