Director, People Success Business Partners at TripActions
Based in our Palo Alto HQ, you will be leading a global team of People Success Business Partners, and be at the center of determining the strategy of the Business Partner function. People Success means just that - you and your team will partner with the leaders of the key functional areas of the Company and help them be successful in their respective roles. As a leader of this organization, you will ensure the alignment of People initiatives with business objectives and business needs. In order to do so, you will help identify the needs of the Company in terms of training, performance management, compensation, organization design, career paths, recruiting... and develop plans to address them.
We are looking for a leader with experience in a global environment, capable of successfully growing a team through both recruitment and mentoring. The candidate can operate at a rapidly growing and changing company by being able to deal with ambiguity and multiple moving pieces, while still holding up quality, long-term thinking, and delivering value to other business leaders. Importantly, the successful candidate will also be able to have fun and inspire the team to deliver the best of themselves.
- Developing People strategies, policies and practices
- Ensure that relations between team members and management continue to be awesome!
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team across Talent Acquisition, L&D, People Operations, Finance, Workplace who are all culture-building rock stars
- Interact with the People, Finance, Workplace Leadership Team to create and expand on People tools and processes, advise the executive team on employment matters, benefits options, compensation strategies, etc.
- Collaborate with your peers and the business leaders to champion our culture, helping and guiding our employees through rapid change and expansion
- Extensive experience in a global environment with a distributed team and international offices
- Strong analytical mindset with the ability to identify metrics and data to back up your strategy and ideas
- Experience leading a team with a hands-on, mentoring management style while being focused on results and thriving in a rapidly changing and competitive environment
- Proven track record of building and improving employee experience at top-notch organizations
- Ability to build trusted relationships at all levels of an organization
- Ability to learn and adapt to changing business priorities
- Resilience and forward-thinking approach