Director, Recruiting Analytics & Operations at Hinge Health
WHAT YOU'LL ACCOMPLISH
- Grow & develop our recruiting operations team
- Build our first-ever Hinge Health University program from the ground up
- Develop our talent analytics roadmap and provide weekly, quarterly, and annual reporting on key recruiting metrics
- Implement technology and process improvements across the recruiting organization.
- Ensure that Hinge Health partners with the best vendors and recruiting agencies.
- Ensure that our recruiting team is appropriately staffed at all times by building a recruiting capacity/demand model.
- Run candidate and hiring manager surveys and propose recommendations to Head of Talent.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Data: The ability to process pipeline and other related data, present relevant views to different stakeholders, and predict and forecast trends.
- Tools: A curiosity to experiment with and evaluate new tools to impact how we recruit
- Business Acumen: Proactively provide recommendations based on downstream business implications
- Assessment & Processes: Leverages data and market insights to drive innovative sourcing strategies.
- Stakeholder management: Identify and provide solutions to organizational problems, changes and needs.
- Pipeline Management: Can analyze data, historical trends at an org wide level and can provide recommendations/solutions to hiring teams regarding pipeline management.
- Closing: Identifies patterns/trends in candidate objections and provides solutions to overcome objections at scale.
WHAT SHAPES OUR COMPANY
- Trust: Your Manager, Teammates, and Hiring managers can trust you with anything. This means the following: (i) You work autonomously without much hand-holding (ii) You follow up on your actionables in a timely manner (iii) No one is perfect and hence you are accountable and take ownership for the mistakes you make
- Hustle: You are relentless and do whatever it takes to get accomplish a mission/task/project
- Effective communication (verbal and written): You are able to communicate effectively with stakeholders
- Learn-it-all (vs know-it-all): You are always taking initiatives to improve and get to the next level
- Frugal: Ability to achieve hiring goals without much external agency support
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE ABOUT US
- Competitive compensation with meaningful stock options
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance (We cover 100% of your premium and 75% for your dependents)
- FSA/HSA accounts
- 401K match
- Family & fertility benefit through Maven Clinic
- 3 months paid parental leave
- Professional Development budget
- Monthly wellness benefit
- Generous mental health stipend
- Noise-cancelling headphones
- Work from home policy
- Opportunity to join a fantastically talented, diverse, and passionate team at a pivotal time in the company’s lifecycle