Employee Connections Program Lead at DoorDash
DoorDash is growing fast and we’re looking for an Employee Connections Program Lead to join our People Team!
DoorDash seeks a people-obsessed Employee Connections Program Lead to help make DoorDash a place where each and every employee does the very best work of their careers. At DoorDash, we believe there’s something special about connections, and not connections as in who you know and who you don’t, but genuine, authentic connections that foster a greater sense of belonging so you can do your best work. Our employees are our most important customers and we believe that a strong and inclusive company culture drives stronger business results.
In this role, you will implement and execute DoorDash’s employee engagement strategy, innovating on ways to better connect employees to DoorDash, to their teams, to one another, and to their communities. The role will partner closely with HR partners, site leaders, and most importantly, our people, to build and lead initiatives that create opportunities for connections to further engage and inspire employees during their career journey at DoorDash.
This includes managing employee connection programs and events across our global offices, producing company-wide cultural exchanges and celebrations, and leading Spice Rack, DoorDash’s Employee Resource Group Program, in an empowering way that allows ERGs to lead and shine. There will be opportunities to further build out Spice Rack, which has two other key focus areas: Allyship and ERG Labs. ERG Labs and Allyship are two initiatives under the larger ERG framework where we hope to bring diverse perspectives to innovate and improve DoorDash’s three-sided marketplace and engage allies to further champion diversity and inclusion efforts at DoorDash.
This role will report to the Manager of Employee Connections and you will be a member of Culture, Belonging, and People Growth, a team that is “Delivering Good” with a relentless pursuit of diversity, inclusion, and equity.
This position can be based out of San Francisco or Phoenix.
You’re excited about this opportunity because…
- You get to support and connect to a larger Culture, Belonging, and People Growth strategy based on an employee-first mindset
- You want to walk the talk when it comes to our company values, and you want to do it in creative, unique, and inspiring ways
- You have experienced what an impactful program feels like and you dream big about rallying people behind the same vision
- You thrive in cross-functional environments where you get to develop deep partnerships with people
- You strongly believe that a rising tide lifts all boats and when we invest in and support underrepresented employees, we all benefit and grow
We’re excited about you because...
- You are a community builder at heart, and you love creating meaningful, experiential, and tightly-pulled together events/activations/initiatives that build strong connections
- You have a demonstrated track record of operating at the lowest level of detail! You are organized in your output, process-oriented, and prioritize with grace
- You listen well, value different perspectives, and are an expert in authentically using emotion and logic to communicate and connect with people
- You are a problem solver, and you do it with an inquisitive and collaborative approach
- 2-5 years of relevant work experience in HR, marketing, or applicable functions (if you’re shy a year or two, we’d still like to hear from you)
- Experience working in and with geographically dispersed office locations and hourly employee populations a plus
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learners - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer-obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are one team - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our ambitious goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer competitive compensation packages, open PTO, and comprehensive health benefits (including fertility and family-forming care)
Want to learn a little more about our culture and company values? We believe in transparency, so check out what it’s like [email protected] or follow us on Instagram @wearedoordash!About DoorDash
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national
businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.