Executive Recruiter at Unity Technologies
As a Executive Recruiter with Unity Technologies you will partner with the leadership team to build a recruitment strategy to fill critical management roles. You will also collaborate, deliver results, and earn trust with leaders at all levels, and partner effectively cross-functionally with HRBPs, Finance, Compensation, and many other key internal partner groups in a complex global enterprise.
- Partner with senior business leaders to advise on talent, headcount planning and hiring best practices for executive and luminary hiring
- Drive a fast and efficient full-lifecycle interview process from sourcing through on-site interviewing, negotiating offers, closing candidates, and on-boarding
- Design and execute sourcing strategies and recruiting campaigns to identify top talent
- Use a combination of recruiting techniques to creatively evaluate and hire top talent
- Provide advice and counsel hiring managers throughout the recruitment process
- Act as an advocate for both client and candidate throughout the hiring process, establishing regular touch points and providing diligent follow through
- Embody our core values and identify candidates that align to our unique company culture; We value diversity and inclusivity and encourage team members to be their authentic selves at work
- Proven experience driving full-cycle senior level recruiting
- Demonstrate extraordinary client service skills, influencing, and business partnership skills
- Previous in-house experience and an unwavering ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize tasks and projects, manage a large pipeline of candidates, and successfully execute against recruiting metrics
- Proven strategic sourcer and closer
- Experience working on a small but highly effective team and can grow with us as we grow the company
- Familiarity with Greenhouse or equivalent ATS experience
- Global recruiting
- Recruiting for ML/AI or within the gaming industry
- Engineering recruitment experience
- Recruiting and closing executive level candidates
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations. The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Facebook, Oculus, Autodesk, and Microsoft to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.