Executive Sourcer at Unity
At Unity, you’ll make a difference. In a collaborative, fast-growing environment, we’re modernizing development, solving hard problems, and enabling the success of our community!
Come join our Executive Recruiting team as an Executive Sourcer and help us execute against some of the most sophisticated leadership searches in the industry. You will own research and engagement strategy for the most sought after leadership talent across all of Unity's businesses globally! You will work with Unity’s executive leadership as consultants; partnering to develop and innovate recruiting strategies.
What you’ll be doing
- Help to define, craft and implement leadership recruiting programs and search engagements for a variety of leadership roles, including understanding and mapping the talent landscape, internal calibration and referrals, and matching those data points with the external talent supply
- Manage executive search engagements from requisition intake meetings with hiring managers to candidate contact; including research, engagement strategies and candidate experience
- Support an exemplary candidate experience at every stage of the process
- Proactively recommend and drive process improvements that impact candidate identification and engagement
- Use recruiting technology to find, track, and share candidate intelligence
What we’re looking for
- Experience with cross-functional sourcing and candidate development experience
- Proven experience in identifying and engaging senior-level candidates
- Experience working with team and clients, including senior management
- Experience using talent market insights and data to influence decisions within the leadership groups and cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated track record of building working relationships with leaders and cross-functional partners
You might also have
- Outstanding eye for business and ability to communicate at all levels
- Proactive approach to project management
- Highly organized and self motivated
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.