Brightline is on a mission to build a bright future for every child, bringing extraordinary behavioral health care to children, teens, and their families.
We’re in the middle of a behavioral health crisis that we can’t ignore, especially not when it comes to our children. 1 in every 5 children has a behavioral health condition, yet up to 80% still get little or no help. Far too many families face insurmountable barriers when their child really needs help, and parents are too often left feeling alone and without the support they need. We can do so much better. That’s why we’re here!
Brightline is convening a team of leading clinicians, technologists, business leaders, and creative thinkers to completely transform what behavioral health care looks like. Together, we’re building exceptional technology and real-world care to bring a warm, supportive, and goal-oriented experience to families. And we’re all here to help families thrive.
About the Role
Brightline is embarking on an exciting period of rapid growth across our clinical and corporate teams. We are looking for our first talent acquisition leader who will shape our growth strategy and lead our efforts for effective and efficient scaling, while always creating an exceptional experience for our team and candidates.
- Build our employer brand: Create and implement a strategy to develop a well-known and differentiated brand for job seekers
- Develop our hiring plans: Partner with cross-functional leaders to understand hiring needs (for full-time and contractor growth), develop clear candidate profiles and job descriptions and define strategies to attract top talent.
- Source exceptional talent: Build and maintain a diverse talent pipeline to meet the needs of our high growth strategy.
- Define our recruiting processes: Use your experience and creativity to develop scalable and data-driven processes including interview team alignment and debriefs, interviewer training and integration of tools (ATS, assessments, etc.).
- Ensure a delightful candidate experience: Always keep an eye on creating a uniquely special experience for our candidates.
- Build our talent acquisition team: Take a scrappy and efficient approach to establishing appropriate resourcing for our talent acquisition needs.
You will thrive at Brightline if you have:
- A passion for our mission to redefine behavioral health for children and their families
- 10+ years of experience leading talent acquisition efforts, experience with nationwide and clinical recruiting a plus
- A demonstrated ability to balance effective roll-up-your-sleeves recruiting work with influential leadership and strategy design
- An undergraduate degree is required
The Brightline team is headquartered in the SF Bay Area with a preference for local hires.
Brightline is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience to apply.