HR Director, G&A at DoorDash
At DoorDash, people are our most important asset. The HR Business Partner team works closely with leaders across our business to align people and strategy. Our HRBPs assess, coach and influence the business as we scale and evolve to enable our teams to accomplish amazing thingsAbout the Role
The HR Director will lead the HR Business Partner Function for our G&A teams. Working closely with our Centers of Excellence you will provide consultation and expertise to Senior Leaders across G&A in the areas of Organizational Design and Effectiveness; Workforce Planning; Performance Management; and Employee Relations. This role reports to the Head of HRBPs and manages a team of HRBPs.You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- You will serve as a strategic and trusted advisor to senior leaders across our business
- You thrive at enabling teams to do their best work
- Your work will have a visible impact on our high-growth, evolving business
- You will lead and grow a team of high-performing, talented HR Business Partners
- You are an authentic, inspiring and hands-on leader
- Take pride in building highly productive, diverse, and engaged teams
- Bias towards action and have an inner drive and fierce commitment to excel in the pursuit of business goals
- Possess a penchant for seeking out new experiences, knowledge and candid feedback and an openness to learning and change
- Demonstrate a knack for authentically using emotion and logic to communicate a persuasive vision and connect with people in a genuine and human way
- Courage to take on difficult goals and bounce back from adversity in the face of challenges
- 10+ years of HR or equivalent business experience, with at least 3 years of experience leading high-performing HRBP teams within a high-growth environment at progressive companies
- Possess solid functional expertise across all general areas of HR, including Organizational Design, Workforce Planning, Diversity and Inclusion, Employee Experience, Talent and Performance Management, Total Rewards, Employee Relations and Employment Law
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high performance culture where the business is constantly evolving
- Ability to think critically and anticipate issues before they arise, and proactively suggest long-term solutions
- Excellent judgment and the ability to make sound decisions independently
- Stellar project management skills with exceptional attention to detail and discipline to organize and prioritize
- We are a group of bright, kind and goal oriented people. We want you to bring your best self to work, and empower others to do the same!
- We are a data-driven business, and we use the data to power our stories
- We love solving problems, thinking creatively and trying new things
- We believe in autonomy and taking initiative
- We take what we do seriously. We don’t take ourselves seriously
Founded in 2013, DoorDash is a San Francisco-based technology company passionate about transforming local businesses and dedicated to enabling new ways of working, earning, and living. Today, DoorDash connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in more than 3,300 cities across the United States and Canada.
We want to share our revolutionary logistics technology with every business around the world, to streamline how our cities and local economies work. Make no mistake, it isn’t going to be easy, and our mission isn’t for the faint of heart. But if you’re daring, and you want to make a dent, let’s chat. By building intelligent, last-mile delivery technology for local cities, DoorDash aims to connect people with the things they care about — one dash at a time.Why You’ll Love Working at DoorDash...
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learners - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.