- Work with organizational leaders to understand and anticipate our HR needs.
- Take a proactive approach to implementing programs, policies, and systems to fill these needs.
- Ensure the smooth day-to-day operation of essential HR functions for a team of 70 (and growing) including owning areas like benefits and payroll
- Create and implement onboarding and employee development programs that support our employees and managers.
- Partner with the talent team to create a seamless transition from candidate to employee.
- 5+ years of experience in a similar HR, People, or Operations role.
- Passionate about connecting with people and helping them be their best selves.
- Detail-oriented and ability to be nimble in a startup environment.
- Would excel in a role that balances both tactical and strategic needs.
- Have a magnetic/friendly personality with an understanding of when discretion is needed.
- Bonus: You have experience with an HRIS/other people systems like Namely and Greenhouse (if not, we’ll teach you).
Working at Second Measure:
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401(k) with company matching (up to 4% of annual salary)
- Unlimited paid time off
- Generous paid parental leave
- Pre-tax FSA and commuter benefits
- Life insurance, disability plans, and legal assistance
- Highly competitive compensation, systematized to break down the gender pay gap and promote fairness