HR M&A Partner at Unity
We are looking for an outstanding program manager for our HR M&A team! This role will report to the Senior Program Manager, HR M&A and will collaborate with all of our teams.
What you'll be doing
M&A program management ensuring smooth integration with other company functions through deal lifecycle including: due diligence, integration planning, execution and transition and may include the following:
- Build and run detailed project management plans in partnerships with global HR ops teams to ensure all HR systems are integrated properly in compliance with local processes and policies
- Engage effectively with cross-functional teams (such as Corporate Development, Finance, Sales, IT, and others) to identify, bring up and resolve key risks and issues
- Help on-board and assimilate teams in year one to ensure effective engagement, impact to the business and retention by troubleshooting M&A related issues and supporting the needs of acquired employees and leaders throughout their first year as they transition to new HR tools, programs, and processes
- Partner in updating and evolving the HR M&A playbook including compensation and benefit program integration and Total Rewards side-by-side analysis
What we're looking for
This critical role requires the following:
- University Degree or equivalent education
- Strong project and program management skills is required with shown success in driving and completing multiple cross-functional and cross-regional project experience
- Experience with Compensation, benefit program and systems integration
- Discretion in handling highly confidential information, including compensation data
- Builds positive relationships and collaborates effectively across the org
You might also have
- A problem solver, constantly scanning the environment for ways to optimize processes, tools, and templates to handle sophisticated and evolving business needs
- Expertise in Employment transition (adhering to local compliance requirements)
- Excellent written and verbal communicator and strong influencer – has the ability to partner with people at different levels within and outside of the HR function
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.