HRIS Analyst- Contractor at Wish
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:07 a.m. (PST) on Friday, April 3, 2020
Wish has an amazing opportunity for a HRIS Analyst- Contractor to join our HR team.
Wish has invested in a jaw dropping office space in the 1 Sansome Tower, is rich with Perks & Revenue and employs some of the most awesome people you'll ever meet. If you are down to earth yet driven, empathetic yet competitive & love a good challenge, please consider applying to this role.
For internal use only:
What you'll do
- Partner with HRIS Senior Analyst to configure our current systems to integrate with Workday
- Validate and verify data to ensure data integrity
- Workday projects related to HCM, including Core HR, Benefits, Onboarding, Compensation, and Performance Management
- Perform Workday administration, including bulk uploads, testing, and auditing
- Provide support for HR team specifically as it relates to Workday
- Assist with functional and technical testing, and documenting results
- Maintain confidential personnel information
Who you are
- Experience: 3+ years of Workday experience, Workday implementation experience a plus
- Highly proficient in Excel, with excellent analytics skills
- Organized: Excellent project management skills
- Detail-Oriented: Meticulous attention to detail; able to gather configuration requirements and effectively problem-solve
- Team Player: Highly collaborative
- Communicate effectively
- Proactive: Self-starter who takes initiative; able to effectively prioritize and work with a sense of urgency
Wish values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Read Full Job Description