HRIS Coordinator at RingCentral
What if you could support the solutions that will change the way the world communicates?
What if you had the freedom of a startup and the resources of a global enterprise?
You’d break new ground. Raise the bar for performance. And do career-defining work.
That’s exactly the kind of environment we’re building together at RingCentral.
RingCentral's cloud-based communications platform connects more than 2 million users around the world, in ways that bring people, ideas, companies and customers together.
As a member of the RingCentral IT team, you’ll work across every department in the company to develop and deploy innovations that power productivity, deliver insights, and improve the flow of company data. It’s a team built to thrive on change—and a perfect place to build a career with lasting impact.
We’re as proud of our working environment as we are of our market success. You’ll find all the training, opportunity and resources you could ever want here - with all the work/life benefits you expect, and none of the micromanagement. RingCentral regularly brings home Best Place To Work awards from locations all over the world, and outstanding company ratings on Glassdoor and Comparably!
RingCentral surrounds you with world-class technology and talent, in a people-first environment built from the ground up to help you do the best work of your career. We’re not just changing the nature of communication and teamwork. We’re winning, together.
RingCentral, Inc values and recognizes the importance of our people and the impact they have on our business. As a member of the Talent Management Function you will help enable RingCentral to become more sophisticated in understanding our workforce and the ways HR can support the business through data insights to drive operational, financial and people related outcomes.
The HRIS Coordinator role is responsible for building, implementing and delivering on data reporting and analytics.
- The HRIS coordinator will provide global day to day HCM systems support to all HR functions, including Talent Acquisition, Benefits and Compensation.
- Provide functional and technical system support and escalate to team members if necessary.
- Create process documentation and user guides.
- Support upgrades, enhancements, testing, validation and overall system performance.
- Continuous improvement mindset: identify, recommend and improve current systems and processes.
- Work closely with HR staff, business partners and technical teams to gather requirements, design and implement solutions, conduct testing, and work with stakeholders to ensure successful release and adoption.
- Provide external and internal auditors system related documentations
- Train and provide support to both HR professionals and business users.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business or related field
- Minimum 1 years HRIS experience
- Experience with Workday a plus
- High proficiency with MS Excel & PowerPoint
- Constant curiosity to find insights in data
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work with diverse teams across organizational lines and structures
- Ability to learn new tools quickly
RingCentral is the worldwide leader in cloud-based communications. Our software communications platform delivers phone, group chat, mobile communications, video calls, videoconference, contact center and AI-driven digital engagement. It’s a powerful, global presence that allows businesses to communicate anywhere, anytime with anyone.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.