KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone’s lives. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront and named a Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020.About the Role:
This role serves as an HR Technology point of contact for HR functional areas and assists HR subject matter experts to identify, plan and implement systems and process improvements. This will include responsibility for the successful optimization, integration, configuration, and support of Workday applications from project initiation to production roll-out. The successful candidate will have advanced experience gathering requirements, designing, delivering, and supporting business transformation using Workday in areas of HCM, Compensation, Performance & Goals Management, and Talent Management.
- Write and execute test scenarios.
- Utilize standard reports from Workday and adjust as needed.
- Develop training materials and ad-hoc end user support materials.
- Manage and resolve defects in coordination with implementation partner.
- In-depth, hands-on experience with Workday with the ability to manage integrations with other systems.
- Develop and implement scalable, flexible solutions that are extensible to future business needs in areas of Workday HCM, Comp, Talent.
What We're Looking For:
- 7+ years of HRIS and/or HR experience
- 5+ years of experience with Workday core HR and Talent Management.
- Proven expertise configuring and maintaining processes, settings, security, reports, and dashboards in Workday.
- Results-driven, with a strong customer focus.
- Creative problem solver with cross-cultural respect.
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.