Human Resources Business Partner at Bugcrowd
Bugcrowd is the world’s #1 crowdsourced security company. Our award-winning platform combines actionable, contextual intelligence with the skill and experience of the world’s most elite hackers to help leading organizations solve security challenges, protect customers, and make the digitally connected world a safer place.
We are looking for a Human Resources Business Partner to help support and align with our growing global organization. The Human Resources Business Partner will report to the Head of HR and will work in partnership with other business units, to provide high-quality support. This person will be focused on integrating HR initiatives, Sales Recruitment, identifying issues and trends related to the organization. The ideal candidate has experience in fast-paced, dynamic environments with remote workforces and can help scale/manage our rapid growth.
Given the exciting growth in our employee base across the globe, we are at a critical stage of designing the overall employee experience, which will, in turn, drive the overall People Operations infrastructure.
Here’s what you'll do:
- Manage the logistics of our on-boarding program and be a critical part of the team assigned to ensure a great new hire experience.
- Be the expert in our HR systems and maintain accurate data and documents in our systems (e.g. Bamboo).
- Manage and administer the background check process for our employees and our Community.
- Administer benefits and immigration.
- Own sales recruitment for global organization.
- Own data integrity in our HR systems (e.g. Greenhouse, Bamboo HR).
- Continually strive to improve our processes and build in operational efficiencies to better streamline productivity and scalability.
- Support HR programs such as, benefits, performance reviews, compensation and L&D.
- Ensure the appropriate HR processes are in place to meet compliance requirements.
- Manage immigration including, but not limited to F-1, J-1, H-1B and PERM filings.
- Partner and advise managers and employees on HR and staffing related policies, programs, and procedures.
- Recommends HR approaches and strategies to continually improve the efficiency Investigate, resolve and coach managers on employee relations issues.
- Oversee new hire orientation and on-boarding of new hires.
- Support in HR compliance topics to help ensure the company is in adherence to HR policies, procedures, and programs.
- Maintain employee files and compile reports concerning data such as hires, transfers, performance appraisals and Visa, etc.
- Have a Bachelor's.
- Have 6 - 8 years of experience in human resources generalist functions: compensation, benefits, employment law, safety, and employment equity programs.
- Have experience working with various employment types, locations and a global workforce with employees employed by PEO’s.
- Must be proficient with Google Apps & BambooHR.
- At Bugcrowd, we understand that diversity in the workplace is vital to a company’s success and growth. We strive to make sure that people are included and have a sense of being part of making Bugcrowd not only a great product but a great place to work.
- We regularly hear from both customers and researchers that Bugcrowd feels like a family, and we strive to maintain that internally as well.
- Our team consists of a broad range of people: musicians, adventure sports junkies, nature lovers, parents, cereal enthusiasts, night owls, cyclists, artists—you get the point.
- Bugcrowd was founded in Australia, so expect a few Aussies here in SF, as well as our Sydney office. Vegemite is in the kitchen, but consumption is optional.
- We come from all over though: there are 24 different flags currently hanging in the office representing our countries of origin.
- Competitive salary and stock options.
- Cool office in one of SF’s historic buildings right by the Embarcadero and Exploratorium.
- Opportunities to attend & host relevant conferences & meetups.
- Flexible vacation time.
- Exceptional medical, dental & vision coverage.
- Generous allowance to build the workstation that suits you.
- Company-sponsored off-sites and celebrations.
- Catered breakfast & lunches from local vendors to satisfy your inner foodie.
- Endless snacks and beverages to keep your brain juices flowing.
- Pre-tax commuter benefits.
At Bugcrowd, we are solving security threats and vulnerabilities that are relevant to everyone, therefore we believe solving these problems takes all kinds of backgrounds. We value the perspectives and experiences people from underrepresented backgrounds bring. We are a supportive & collaborative team who understand that reaching Bugcrowd’s potential depends on the happiness of the employee.
The company is authorized to obtain background checks for employment purposes and may include identity verification, prior employment verification, personal and professional references, educational verification, and criminal history. Applicants with conviction histories will not be excluded from consideration to the extent required by law and will be reviewed on a case by case circumstance.