Ecommerce infrastructure on the internet is fragmented and broken. Bolt is a world-class buying experience available for all online businesses. We're building a future where retailers can eliminate the massive operational overhead and technical debt associated with online checkout and payments, and where customers can buy instantly and securely across the internet. To solve such a large problem, we've put together an incredible team and are selectively adding to it.
Bolt's people are its most valuable resource, and as the Recruiting Coordinator, you'll work closely with hiring managers and company leadership to attract and retain the best talent from around the world. You’ll work with Recruiters to identify sourcing needs and build the strongest hiring funnels.
Ideal candidates can contribute broadly across recruiting by helping to build processes, institute best practices, and increase our efficiency.
People from non-traditional backgrounds are encouraged to apply!
- Ensure all candidates have a world class interview experience from start to finish
- Schedule a high volume of phone, onsite and video interviews with hiring teams, executives, and candidates
- Ownership mentality; own relationships with external vendors and tools we use
- Own the recruiting process for entry level positions from role kick-off to close, including managing candidates and hiring teams
- Coordinate travel for non-local candidates
- Meet and greet candidates during onsite interviews
- Manage candidate flow through our Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Identify prospects through strong research by using sourcing platforms and by targeted networking
- Ability to handle quick & constant change
- Help brainstorm creative ways to engage candidates during remote interviews
- Open to giving and receiving feedback to improve yourself and others
- Minimum 1yr Recruiting experience; 2+yrs working experience
- Personable and able to keep a positive attitude under stressful and shifting circumstances
- Strong reputation for solving in the moment problems in a professional, friendly demeanor with a can- do attitude.
- Strong organizational skills, high attention to detail, and an ability to complete tasks quickly and with accuracy
- Comprehensive health coverage: Medical, dental and vision
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible PTO
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Paid parental leave
- Monthly team events
- Retirement plans
- Pet friendly offices
Bolt is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Read Full Job Description