Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest. Affirm, Inc. proudly includes Affirm, PayBright, and Returnly.
As we continue to scale globally we’re looking for a motivated Manager, Technical Sourcing to join our growing Global Sourcing Team. Affirm’s Global Sourcing Team is a newly established pillar within the Talent Organization at Affirm. This team is responsible for enabling Affirm’s growth through attracting diverse talent while providing a best-in-class candidate experience.
As Affirm continues to expand to other countries the Global Sourcing Team will continue to grow and develop. This is an exciting opportunity to help shape the future of a critical team within Affirm.
From a people management standpoint, you will manage and build out an organization of Engineering Sourcers. From a strategic perspective, you will build and lead the global Eng sourcing strategy for all of Affirm.
What You’ll Do
- Unify the sourcing function both culturally and process-wise to support the Engineering Talent organization
- Empower the sourcing team to develop tailored sourcing strategies to attract highly qualified, diverse talent to Affirm
- Build and roll out Affirm’s sourcing strategies for new and uncharted regions globally
- Develop a framework for assessing sourcing staffing needs, and scale out the team in accordance with the global hiring needs of Affirm
- Partner with Engineering Talent leaders regularly to ensure sourcing allocation aligns with the needs of the Talent organization
- Identify opportunities for strategic optimization for the sourcing function to attract top talent; oversee and roll out said iterations
- Work with Talent Analytics to build a regular reporting framework and cadence for stakeholders across the organization
- Partner closely with Talent Brand to ensure the sourcing function is equipped with relevant, up to date content to leverage for sourcing campaigns
- Regularly assess sourcing tools to ensure the sourcing function is equipped with the optimal tool stack to identify highly qualified, diverse prospective candidates for Affirm
What We Look For
- 8+ years of experience in Sourcing
- 4+ years of experience as a people manager, managing Sourcers
- Proven track record of ideating, building and launching successful sourcing strategies for a variety of technical and non-technical roles and functions
- Proven track record of ideating, building and launching successful sourcing strategies for new and uncharted regions globally
- Experience with rapidly hiring for and expanding a Sourcing function
Affirm is proud to be a remote-first company! The majority of our roles are remote and can be located anywhere in the U.S. and Canada (with the exception of the U.S. Territories, Quebec, Yukon, Nunavut, and the Northwest Territories) unless the job indicates a different global location. We are currently building operations in Spain, Poland, and Australia. Employees in remote roles have the option of working remotely or from an Affirm office in their country of hire, and may occasionally travel to an Affirm office or elsewhere for required meetings or team-building events. Our offices in Chicago, New York, Pittsburgh, Salt Lake City, San Francisco and Toronto will remain operational and accessible for anyone to use on a voluntary basis, subject to local COVID-19 guidelines.
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2020 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.