You'll join our Talent Acquisition team reporting to our Head of Global Talent Acquisition. You are hands on, and lead by example. You will oversee recruiting of all Marketing, Operations and G&A positions.
You are motivated, and will gain the trust of all levels throughout the organization. You have a successful history of mentoring and growing an amazing recruiting team in a hyper-growth environment. You are an experienced hands-on business recruiting leader who is motivated by achieving hiring goals in the areas of marketing, finance, people, and more.
We are passionate about hiring great people and helping them grow. You will build solid relationships to work with a broad range of senior internal partners as we believe that authenticity, understanding, and collaboration are important to our success and the success of NextRoll as a company.
This role is open in our San Francisco, New York, Salt Lake City offices, or remote.
Our work environment is one where ambition thrives and so will you. We help every employee discover their full potential by giving them opportunities to expand their skill set and develop their career at NextRoll. Don't think you have all the skills required for this role? That's okay, we're committed to helping all of our employees learn and grow.The impact you'll make:
- Build a great team inspiring them to achieve their goals
- Help create talent acquisition strategies to achieve hiring plans that emphasizes quality and diversity of hires, process efficiency, client management and encourages the sharing of standard methodologies.
- End-to-end ownership of full lifecycle recruitment for mid-senior level roles while maintaining strategic ownership of the direction of the TA team.
- Improve and expedite sourcing, screening, and selection of passive talent.
- Engage our core TA pillars to meet the demands of the business and provide thoughtful experience to all partners.
- You have 7+ years of marketing and G&A recruiting experience and 2+ years of experience leading an in-house recruiting team
- Relationship management experience with hiring managers and executives
- Experience reporting data to senior management, reporting metrics such as time to hire, pipeline, pass-through rates.
- Track record closing passive and active candidates at senior management levels
- Passion for diverse, equitable, and inclusive recruiting.
- Excel in a fast-paced environment.
- Great compensation package, equity, and fully covered medical
- One month of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 3 months of paid pregnancy disability leave
- 3 months of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back
NextRoll is a marketing technology company delivering products ambitious marketers use and rely on to grow their businesses. Powered by machine learning and integrated data platforms, NextRoll's technology serves tens of thousands of businesses globally through its two business units: RollWorks, an account-based platform for business-to-business marketing and sales teams, and AdRoll, an ecommerce marketing platform for direct-to-consumer marketers. NextRoll is a privately-held company headquartered in San Francisco, CA. To learn more visit nextroll.com.
We are committed to building diverse teams of "Rollers" and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please notify us to request accommodation.